Chapter 20: First time suiting up.

Alright if any of you are wondering this is like a character short I thought it would be fun to do this but I hope you enjoy.

6 Year old Y/N and a seven year old Ruby were standing infront of the door and infront of them were Tai Summer and a 13 year old Yang.

Summer: Alright we're going to be out for a while so Ruby take care of your little brother.

Tai: And be good to Ruby.

Yang: And please.

Everyone except for Y/N and Ruby: Don't go to far in the woods.

Y/N and Ruby: Ok.

Summer: Good we will be back.
Summer Tai and Yang all walked out the door and Y/N and Ruby Looked at each other.

Y/N: So what do you want to do?

Ruby: Hmm Want to watch tv.

Y/N: Sure!
Ruby and Y/N we're sitting on the couch and we're watching tv and we're laughing at some of the crazy stuff that was happening in the show but after the show ended they got bored.

Ruby: (Sighs) Your bored too.

Y/N: Yeah.
Ruby tried to think of something but couldn't get an idea but then Y/N thought of a cool idea.

Y/N: Hey want to see if I could actually pilot the suit.

Ruby: Oh yeah that would be cool!
They ran towards the garage and found the suit Y/N then started to suit up and puts his mask down and then they started to walk around the woods.

Ruby: So how dose it feel.

Y/N: Well I can move around feel big but it's pretty hot.
Then he lifts up his mask.

Y/N: But I can handle the heat.
Ruby smiles but then they hear growling they looked at were it game from and see a pack of Beowulf's.

Y/N: Ruby run!

Ruby: But I'm supposed to protect you!

Y/N: Ruby you don't have a weapon and I'm in a full body of armor I can do this!
Ruby wanted to argue but she just nodded and hid somewhere. Y/N put his helmet down and got into a fighting position the Grimm came charging at him but Y/N grab one and snapped it's neck then hit another one with his arm then stomped on it's head then grabs one by the back and throws it to tree breaking it. Y/N then walked up to that tree and slammed its arm into the Beowulf head then he turned to dust Y/N was trying to pull his arm but it got stuck on the tree one of the Beowulf snuck up behind him and clawed the back of his head but Y/N was not effected by it and turned around to see what hit him the Beowulf wimped then Y/N backhanded it and it went flying into the tree. Y/N finally got his arm free when he heard his sister scream Ruby rain out of the bushes and fallowing her was an ursa Y/N pulled open a led that hade a rocket and aimed it at the ursa.

Y/N: Stay away from her!
He then presses the button and fires a rocket at It and it explodes into millions on pieces Y/N jogged towards Ruby.

Y/N: Are you ok!

Ruby: Yeah.
Ruby then looked behind Y/N scared Y/N turned around and saw more Grimm Y/N then turned around and used his Flamethrower to kill the group of Grimm after he was finished he picked up Ruby pressed a button and started flying.

Ruby: We're flying!
Ruby and Y/N started to laugh until the jet booster stopped.

Y/N: Oh no.

Ruby: What?

Y/N: We're about to fallllll!
They start falling and both started to scream they landed with a big thud Ruby opened her Eyes to see She was on Y/N chest she freaked out and started shacking him.