Chapter 6: Hang out with Penny

Y/N was looking outside the window thinking about Penny When Yang snuck up behind him.

Yang: Soooo little bro has a crush I see.
Y/N face turns red and turns around quickly.

Y/N: No I don't!

Yang: Well Ruby tells me otherwise.

Y/N: (Thinking) ugggg Of course Ruby would tell her.

Ruby: I mean it's ok to like her you sure have our support.

Weiss: What made you like her in the first place.

Y/N: Well I know you guys saw her as a weird but I saw her of how pretty she is and how kind and ever sense then I couldn't keep her off my mind but she probably find someone better then me.

Ruby the grabs both of you shoulders and stares into your eyes.

Ruby: Y/N rose do not give up in love do you hear me!?

Y/N: Yes but.

Ruby: Shhh you like her right?

Y/N: Yes.

Ruby: Then don't give up love is powerful and you need to hang on to it don't give up.
Ruby starts to shake him then Weiss stops her then Ruby let's go Y/N spins a little bit then falls down.

Weiss: Ruby's right you can't just give up if you like her you'll chase after her.

Blake: And after all you guys seemed really close.

Yang: So don't give up little bro nobody likes a quitter especially girls.

Y/N: Your right I'm going to find her and ask if we can hang out The problem is. I don't know we're she is but you know what she's somewhere around vale and I'm going to find her.

Yang: That's the spirit but also be yourself don't change for a girl.
Y/N smiles and nods and rubs off.

At Vale Y/N was walking looking for Penny.

Y/N: Man I wonder we're she gone.
Then he bumps into someone he gets up and sees he Bumps into Penny.

Y/N and Penny: Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into. Huh?
They both realize they said the same thing and then laughed.

Penny: So what are you up to?

Y/N: I was actually looking for you.

Penny: Really?!

Y/N: Yeah I wanted hang out if that's ok?

Penny: Of course what should we do first?

Y/N: Hmmmm lets just go for a walk until we run into something.

Penny: Ok!
They walked around and they were having fun talking to each other as they were walking they almost hold hands but they both put their hands back.

Penny: You know my dad would like you a lot you both are really smart.

Y/N: I pet I will.

Penny: Did Blake and Weiss make up.

Y/N: Yup there more friends then ever.

Penny: That's good. You know you and Ruby make me feel like I belong here.

Y/N: Huh?

Penny: I don't have many friends and i get really lonely but thanks to you I don't feel as lonely.

Y/N: Well that's good I'm glad I was able to help you.

Penny: but I wanted to ask something that's in my mind I find it weird that you said you were going to get the police but then iron man showed up.

Y/N: (Thinking) Oh crap did she figure out my identity.

Penny: And when iron man left you were there so I have to ask... Do you have Iron mans scroll number.

Y/N: Huh?

Penny: You must of called him to save the day right?

Y/N: Well uh.
Then all of a sudden they hear screaming and look to the side and see two men about to fall of a building. Y/N pressed a button on his scroll so the suits could come and suit him up.

Y/N: (Panicking) Um actually you know what I do have his phone number and I'll call him to save those people.
Y/N starts to run but what he doesn't noticed is that he dropped his scroll.

Penny: Y/N?!
Penny looks down and saw he dropped his scroll.

Penny: Wait you dropped your scroll.
She chases after Y/N and sees him go into a ally Y/N suits up and becomes Iron man he flys off to save them. Penny runs in catch up but then sees he was gone.

Penny: What? But he was here a few?
Penny then looks we're the men about to fall but then Iron man flys in and Grabs the two men and slowly flys down and puts them down.

Man 2: Thank you so much.

Y/N: Any time see ya!
Y/N flys away and penny watches and smiles. A few minutes later Y/N runs towards Penny who was waiting for him.

Y/N: That was awesome right?!

Penny: Yeah he save those people! He was like. (Making airplane nosies)

Y/N: (Chuckles) Hey let's go have some more fun!

Penny: Yaaa!
Then there's a montage of them having fun like Them playing an arcade games and them in the amusement park and Y/N playing a game we're you have to throw a ring on top of bottle Y/N try's to get it so he can get a teddy bear for Penny but he fails a hole bunch of times he puts his head down not winning man behind the counter smiled and basically gave him a try again next time Penny looks at the game and gives the man some lien Y/N was shocked to see this put watched to see what happens and Penny was able to land all five rings Y/N and the man were shocked to see she was able to do that. Penny hugs the over size teddy bear Y/N looked a Penny and smiled the man said something to Y/N and Y/N starts to blush and looks at penny.

Timeskip they start walking in the side walk while Penny is hugging the bear.

Penny: Today was fun this might be the best day ever!

Y/N: Yeah I'm glade you had fun.

Penny: But I think the best part was hanging out with you.

Y/N: Oh Uhhh thank you.

Penny: Y/N... I... I know that your Iron man.
Y/N was shocked.

Y/N: What?! What are talk about I?!
Penny then gave him back his scroll and then he realized how she knows.

Penny: Don't worry you're secret is safe.
Y/N sighs of relief.

Y/N: Thank you.

Penny: Um Y/N... I.
Then a car drove up to them. Penny looks down in sadness Y/N noticed this.

Y/N: Penny what's wrong?
Y/N looks at the car.

Y/N: Are the people in there messing with you?

Penny: No! Not at all! It's just... it's time for me to go home.

Y/N: Oh.

Penny: But I really had fun. I'll hope we can meet again.

Y/N: Yeah.
Penny walked towards the car and opened it she put her bear in the car but she looked back at Y/N then she runs back at Y/N.

Penny: Hey Y/N there's one last thing I want to give you.

Y/N: Yeah what is it.
Before Y/N can finished Penny leaned in and Kiss Y/N on the lips Y/N eyes Widened but then he closes his eyes then puts his hands on her hips and Penny closes her eyes and puts her hands hands on his cheeks. They spilt back there lips away.

Penny: (Whispers) That's my gift to you.

Y/N: P... Penny.
Penny starts to walk away and gets into the car she closes the car door she looks at Y/N smiles and then drives off Y/N was shocked but was also really sad that there kiss ended Y/N took a few slow breaths and put his hand on his chest and then walks away still thinking about that kiss.

End of chapter.