Chapter 7: Confessing to penny

Y/N was going threw his stuff in the lab when he got a notification on his scroll he taped it and and saw Ruby's message saying they had a food fight with Team JNPR Y/N chuckles a little.

Y/N: A food fight. Now I heard everything.
Y/N typed did you win?

Ruby Type yeah.

Y/N typed good job I knew you would win.
Then on his computer he got notification were the Robot came from he had its head on a scanner. Then it said that it came from Stane company.

Y/N: Scoffs I should've known. he aways hated the Faunus and for what?
Y/N starts to armor up and then flys off to confront Stane.

At Stanes building. Stane was in his office writing some papers until on his computer he got a message from Iron man.

Iron man Message
Roof now!

Stane smiled a bit and then got up and started to walk up the roof. And open the door to see iron man flying above him.

Stane: Are here to make a weapons deal because if you are let's talk about the armor and.
Y/N interrupted him by throwing one of the drones head by his feet.

Y/N: Is this yours!

Stane: Yes what about it.

Y/N: Your drones attack at a White fang base and Your drone nearly killed an innocent Faunus child. And don't act dumd i know you have a vendetta against the Faunus!

Stane: Hmm your very smart just like that other kid who stop making weapons he had great potential but then he let those animals stop him.

Y/N: You won't get away with this.

Stane: And how are you going to stop me you don't have any proof that I tried to have those robots kill an Faunus for no reason.

Y/N: Stane I watch it.

Stane: (Interrupts) Maybe it was an network error or maybe someone hacked into it or maybe the White fang had control of the robots there are many easy ways to fool the public eye.
Y/N greeted his teeth knowing Stane was right.

Stane: Now if you excuse me I have business to attend to.
Stane walk away and Y/N flew off Stane was walking to an elevator when he pressed a few buttons he was in a dark room when he saw one man working on a robotic figure.

Stane: Is he almost done.

Man 3: No his not almost done. He is done.

Stane: Good.
The Robot eyes lit up and looked at Stane.

Whiplash: Obadiah Stane what orders do you command of me.

Stane: Kill Iron man.
Few minutes later at night Y/N was helping people stopping crime he flew away when something hit him in the back he went flying on to the road Y/N Looked up to see a Figure drop down after him.