Prologue: A new family

Summer rose was walking on the side walk with Tai when she heard crying she looked to see a dark ally.

Tai: Honey is everything alright.

Summer: I heard crying.
Tai looks at her with confusion but then he hears it too.

Tai: Yeah I hear it too.
They started to walk towards the noise and see a little boy crouched down with his face on his knees.

Tai: Kid you ok.
The child looked up at the adults and got scared and started to run away.

Tai: Kid Wait!
Summer used her semblance to get in front of the kid and grabbed him kid try's to shack out off her grip but she was too strong he's still freaking out until Summer put him in a motherly hug and the kid starts to calm down.

Summer: It's ok you safe. We're sorry if we scared you we just wanted to make sure you were ok. What's your name?

Y/N: My name is Y... Y/N.

Summer: Ok Y/N where's your parents.
Y/N starts to tear up.

Y/N: (Crying) They don't love me they never loved me they always beat me and said that I should die.
Summer was outrage to hear that his parents would treat him like that.

Summer: Oh you poor thing. You know what how about you live with us. We'll give you the love and care you deserve.
Y/N looks up at her.

Y/N: Really?

Tai: Of course. How old are you?

Y/N: 6

Tai: Well you're going to have two older sisters who will adore you.
Tai starts to pay his back.

2 hours later they made back to there house and Y/N was holding Summer hand they get in the house and see a man and two girls watching tv the two girls saw there parents.

???: Mommy Daddy!
They both ran towards there parents excited to see them when they noticed Y/N he sees this and hides behind Summer.

???2: Mommy who's this?

Summer: Ruby this is Y/N. Y/N meet Ruby and Yang.
Y/N poked his head out.

Summer: Don't be shy.
Summer then softly pushes Y/N towards Yang and Ruby.

Y/N: Um hi.

Ruby and Yang: Hi!

Ruby: Hey are you ok?

Y/N: No not really.

Yang: What happened?

Qrow: Do you mind telling me what's going on.

Tai: Ruby Yang take Y/N to your room we need to talk with uncle Qrow.

Ruby: Ok.
Ruby and Yang grab Y/N hands.

Yang: Come on (Chuckles)
They take him upstairs.

Qrow: So who's the kid And why dose he looks so bruised up?

Summer: He's been threw a lot... His parents would beat him almost every day.

Tai: And they wished death on him. Disgraceful.
Qrow gritted his teeth and bald up his fist.

Qrow: What's up with parents not being ready to take care of there kids now a days. (Sighs) At least you guys took him in. But you're not planning to put him in a orphanage are you?

Tai: Of course not we plain on adopting him.

Summer: Yeah he needs a mom and dad to love and care for him.

Qrow: Good I be more then happy to be his uncle.
The adults started to walk to Ruby and Yangs room and see the three hugging each other. And they release the hug to look at the adults.