Chapter 17: Going to mistral

Y/N Yang and Weiss were sitting down while Venral poor them some tea for the kids.

Raven: Thank you. You can wait outside.
Vernal walks outside.

Yang: So what's the truth?

Raven: You know it's better when it's hot.

Weiss: You know you're really obnoxious.

Raven: The truth is the truth is really hard to come by. A story of victory for one person is a story of defeat for someone else. By now you're Uncle has told Ruby and her friends plenty of stories.

Yang: Well he's never given me  a reason to doubt him before.

Raven: Doesn't mean those reasons don't exists. You know you and your teammates poster children for the huntsman academy's your motives are very but you all fight to make to make the world a better place it's adorable.

Yang: That's what huntsman do.

Raven: Not all huntsman. Some either do it for money and some do it for fame but me and Qrow didn't attend beacon to become huntsman. We went there to learn how to kill Huntsman.
Everyone in there was shocked.

Raven: Daddy left that part hmm. Besides the Grimm Huntsman were the only ones that could ruin are raids and hunt us down the tribe need a counter (Drinks tea) Me and Qrow were the perfect age. The entrance exam were child's play compared what me and Qrow have been threw.
Raven got up and started to walking towards a map.

Raven: We were good real good we got the attention of beacons head master Professor Ozpin Even back then he kept an eye on use. Back then I thought because he knew but it was team STRQ that he was interested in.

Yang: What do you mean by that?

Raven: Extra training mission turning a blind eye when we got into more trouble then we should've. Dose that sound familiar.

Yang: We're are you getting at?

Raven: How much do you know Ozpin about his past?

Weiss: That Ozpin is one of the youngest headmasters in history.

Raven: That's what he wants you to believe. Because the man you know designed those schools and have fallowers that are loyal to him and no one else.
As Raven continued her conversation Y/N couldn't help but feel like something was calling out to him Y/N turned his head and saw a painting of someone he couldn't see but he put on his glasses the glasses started to scan the Painting and it made it clear for him he saw Raven next to another woman with a baby in her arms Y/N continued to look at it until he heard a loud blast from Yangs Gauntlet.

Yang: Don't you dare talk about my family!
Then they heard another gun about to be reloaded.

Vernal: You need to calm down.
Y/N got up pressed his watch and then was in his suit.

Y/N: Look I don't want to fight but if you threaten my sister we going to have some problems.
Weiss then grabs both of there hands.

Weiss: Guys please calm down.

Raven: You better listen to her you're team never let you down.

Yang: You don't know anything about my team about me! You were never there you left us! Why?

Raven: I know more then you realize. Not just about you and not what I was told but I've seen things with my own eyes. I know that the Grimm have a leader I know people who can come back from the dead I know that magic exist. You said Tai told you about my semblance but he never told you what he did to me and Qrow.
Raven walks back Yang Weiss and Y/N looked at each other.