Chapter 14: The fall of beacon

Some how some way everything went bad My older sister Yang got framed some how either tho it looked like Yang hit Mercury first he knows Yang so he knows she's been framed.

After the argument Y/N walks towards the door.

Yang: Y/N you believe me right?

Y/N: Of course I do I knew you my threw out my entire life I will prove you are innocent I promise you.
Y/N then went out the door.

Y/N: I have to tell Penny I won't be able to see her match match.
Y/N starts walking around the academy trying to find Penny then he finally finds her and walks towards her.

Y/N: Hey Penny.

Penny: Hey.

Y/N: I need to tell you something.

Penny: What is it?

Y/N: I won't be able to watch your match.
Penny face charges to saddness.

Penny: Why?

Y/N: Because my sister got framed and I have to find out how and prove she's innocent... I'm sorry I.
Before Y/N could finish Penny grabs him and kiss then backed up.

Penny: It's fine I understand.

Y/N: Thank you Penny.
Y/N pressed the button on his chest and the nanotech covered his body and started flying

Few minutes later Y/N was flying everywhere he asked questions but couldn't find the right answer but then he scanned the woods and saw that a few people were in the woods when he got closer it was the white fang he zoomed his camera to see they have a drawing plan for Penny Y/N didn't like that and immediately flew down most of the white fang went flying were knocked out by the impact Y/N saw the camps.

Y/N: This is a camp.

White fang member: You going to get it!
Y/N with out even looking shot his repulsor blaster at the member Y/N turns around and grabs the white fang member leg and holds him over his head.

Y/N: What is your plan And why do you have that?!
Y/N points at the tablet that shows Penny.

White fang member: I'm not talking!
Y/N then flew in the air the white fang member was screaming and now we're in the air.

Y/N: Tell me or I'll drop you!

White fang member: You wouldn't dare.
He drops the member and they start screaming then they stopped falling Y/N caught them.

Y/N: Talk!

White fang member: Ok! Ok we were here to attack beacon but then some girl with came in the camp and there working together to destroy beacon! That it that's all I know!
Y/N knew he was lying he hade more information he dropped them again and they screamed louder and Y/N flew down beside him waiting for them to confess.

White fang member: Is it the robot girl!? I remember I remember please don't let me fall!
He grabs his leg stoping him from falling.

Y/N: Remember something else!

White fang member: She's going to be fighting Pyrrha and the girl with green hair is going to use her semblance and make a hallucination to have Pyrrha kill the girl! That's all I swear!
Y/N eyes widened and immediately put the white fang on a branch and started flying back to beacon at full speed he started calling Ruby but she wasn't answering then Jaune.