Chapter 35: Salem

Y/N was sitting next To Nora still very unsettled about the dream he hade Ruby walked in and saw that Y/N was scared and Angry at the same time.

Ruby: Hey.
Y/N looked at Ruby.

Ruby: Are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine.
Then a small creak from the door makes Y/N jump he sees who it is and it was Blake.

Y/N: Oh it was only you.
Ruby then looks at Y/N with concern walks towards him and hugs him.

Ruby: You don't have to keep secrets from me. Any of us just tell me what's wrong.

Y/N: It'... It's very hard to talk about.

Ruby: Well when ever you're ready tell me ok.

Y/N: Yeah... I'll be in the bathroom.
Y/N gets up and walks away Weiss and Ruby looked at Y/N very worried for him.

Weiss: It's not just me who's worried for him right?

Ruby: No your not. Ever since we got here he's been jumpy.
Y/N was in the bathroom washing his face when he looks up he sees Salem Y/N called for his suit as he was now in his Endo suit he turned around putting his hand up ready to shoot a repulser blast but only to see Nothing.

Y/N: Why are you in my head?!

Salem in Y/N head: Because we were destined to fight that's why.
Y/N walks out of the bathroom. As he walks back in to where everyone else is and sits down he makes a hologram on his arm and looks at pictures of everyone at Beacon then pictures of him and Penny but then the last one was the surprise birthday party his family gave him he smiled as Ruby Yang Tai and Summer were all having fun decorating.

Flashback Y/N got back from school and he found it odd that Yang And Ruby got to go home early and he didn't he wondered why Qrow was walking him home.

Qrow: So kiddo have fun in school.

Y/N: No not really very boring if you ask me.

Qrow: Honestly I'm not surprised you said that.

Y/N: Really why?

Qrow: We'll you are already smart. You were able to build a big giant metal suit at the age of 5 that's no small feat.

Y/N: Well I guess you're right.
Y/N and Qrow entered the house the lights turned on then Ruby Yang Tai and Summer all jumped out.

Everyone: Surprise!
Y/N jumped and screamed.

Ruby: Happy birthday baby brother!

Y/N: What is this?

Tai: It's Your birthday kid. We don't know when you were born so we decided to make your birthday the day we found you.

Yang: Yeah you deserve a birthday after all.
Yang grabs Y/N and puts him in a head lock.

Y/N: Hey stop.
Yang let's him go They both laugh then Summer walks up to him and crouchs to his level to look at Him.

Summer: Y/N we are so great full to have you in our lives. Believe it or not but you changed things here. For the better and know we will always love you know matter how many arguments we get into.
Y/N tears up but wipes a tear and Hugs Summer.

Y/N: I love you.
Summer Hugs back.

Summer: I love you too.

Flashback ends Y/N still looking at the video then he hears someone behind him.

Blake: So I'm guessing the little kid is you?
Y/N looked back to see Blake he smiles and looks at the video.

Y/N: Yea that's me. And I'm guessing you can already tell who the other two little girls are.