Chapter 4: A dark past

Y/N has been doing a lot of super hero work lately at first he thought it was going to be a one or two time thing but he really enjoyed helping people and that's when he started to become iron man. Meanwhile at a cafeteria team RWBY and JNPR were looking at Ruby scroll watching the news.

Woman 1: The armored figure known as Iron man strikes again this time stoping a robbery at a bank.
Then they show a screen of Iron man stoping the robbery

News reporter female: The first time he was seen was when someone saw him blow up a building then the next night he stop a robbery. It seems for now this iron man is in are side.
Ruby turns off the scroll.

Jaune: WOW that iron man guy seems really strong.

Yang: Tell me about it took out a group of gangster in the building he blew up.

Pyrrha: But the news didn't they say that.

Yang: I read it in a newspaper.
Pulls out newspaper.

Yang: See.

Weiss: Well who ever he is? he sure did make are job easer by destroying Y/N weapons.

Nora: I wonder who's behind that mask?
Everyone was talking about iron man Ruby took out her scroll and called Y/N he answered.

Y/N: Hey Ruby what's up.

Ruby: Hey little brother did you see the news about that Iron man guy he's so awesome.

Y/N: Yeah he's (grunts) really cool.

Ruby: Um is there something wrong?

Y/N: (Grunts) No why?

Ruby: Well are you lifting something?

Y/N: I'm lifting weights you know need to keep my arms strong.

Ruby: Ok well I'll talk to later good luck in your work out.
Ruby hangs up then it cuts to Y/N. Who pushes a truck from falling into a train way.

Y/N: Thanks Ruby.
Everyone was surrounding him and the man in truck got out and shook Y/N hand.

Man: Thank you so much.

Y/N: No problem just be way more carful next time.
Y/N the activated his jet boots and started to fly. He was flying he way to beacon when he zoomed in to see Cardin bullying velvet again in front of the school were everyone's watching.

Y/N: Are kidding me no one's going to help. Fine I'll do it myself.
Y/N starts dive down Back to Ruby.  Ruby and Weiss were walking and we're watching the video of Iron man pushing the truck when the hear Velvet in pain. They see Cardin pulling her ears.

Cardin: Come on crawl like the animal you are.

Ruby: Alright I hade enough of this.

Weiss: Ruby don't you'll get into trouble.

Ruby: Some one has to do something.
Cardin continue to pull her ears velvet was on the verge of crying when everyone here a rocket like sound getting closer and closer then the look up to see iron man dropping from the sky and landing making a lout clang sound.

Cardin: What the fuc!
Before Cardin could say anything Y/N shoot him with gauntlet then shot another one of goons sending him into the trash can then another try's running after him but then he shot him with two hand sending him threw the bench. He turns around and sees one of Cardins friends is using velvet as a hostage.

Cardin goon 1: Hey stay back or the rabbit gets it.

Y/N: Are you serious your supposed to be a huntsman and this is how you act.