Chapter 26: A new Apprach

Everyone was on the airship sad and disappointed Nora was growling trying to bite the cuffs off

Ruby: We're do you think there taking us?

Y/N: Hmm let's see We're in a back of a police airship. We got all of are weapons taken and were in handcuffs. Survey says jail.

Qrow: Ding ding ding that would be correct.

Jaune: I can't believe that fishing pole guy took us out like it was nothing.

Ren: Not everyone. Y/N over here hade them on there feet.

Y/N: Well believe or not I did struggle.

Weiss: Welcome to Atlas those were the Ace operatives.
Then a man with them slowly turn his head to look at them.

Man 3: You hade a run in with the ace ops Ironwood really must have a bone to pick with you.

Weiss: There not that big of a deal.

Man 3: not that big of a deal! The ace ops are the elite of the elite of the military huntsman. And Ironwoods personal attack dogs.

Nora: They got you too huh?

Man 3: Pfft! No I wouldn't allow my self to get caught by them! I'm here because I've been speaking out against Atlas exploitation of Mantle. And General Ironwood is trying to silence me!
The two Gaurds slowly turn there heads

Gaurd 1: You threw a break at her ship!

Man 3: It's worth it if it gets people talking about our cause!
Guard 1 just sighs in announce.

Blake: Our cause?

Man 3: Yes the fight to have better conditions of Mantle. Lead by the charismatic talented lovely Robyn Hill and her Happy Huntresses!
Both Gaurds shack there heads and pressed a button and the window slowly moves up and the man immediately gets up.

Man 3: They were all graduates who could've signed up for the military. But the Robyn and the huntresses chose to stay in Mantle.
He then starts to jump.

Man 3: She's Gunning for a seat on the kingdom's council and when she gets it she's going going to put an end to Ironwoods Tyranny!

Oscar: Happy Huntress?

Yang: Is that there real name.

Weiss: Don't you think Tyranny is a little dramatic.
He turns around to look at Weiss.

Man 3: Easy to say for a Schnee heiress living comfortably in atlas.

Y/N: Hey pal I don't think you realize what she's done to help others!
Weiss then put a comforting hand on his arm.

Weiss: Hey it's ok.
Ruby looks outside to see Atlas academy.

Ruby: Whoa it's beautiful.

Weiss: Don't let that fool you.

Man 3: This isn't the police station.

Qrow: It's... Atlas academy.
They all start to walk out.

Ruby: Looks like we are going to meet the general For better.

Y/N: Or worse.

Timeskip they were all in the elevator Waiting for what happens next.

Ren: So What do we do?

Ruby: I don't know but we must pick are words carefully.

Y/N: Well fallow your lead.
Ruby smiles as the elevator stops and they are walking down the hall then hear a voice they see Ironwood Winter and Penny.