Chapter 32: Divide

Y/N was woke up and everything was pitch black he felt shacking he was confused then there was a blue circle moving around finally he could see the word around him he saw the blue sky and then he finally realized that his head hurt a lot and to his left was Oscar.

Oscar: Y/N are you alright? Please tell me your ok?

Y/N: Oscar is this the after life?
Oscar chuckles and smiles.

Oscar: No your very much alive but I saw you fall off and how am I—
He then looks at his hand and realize that he's in his new suit.

Y/N: Oh that's how. I must be in my new suit. Y/N then sits up and holds his head.

Oscar: I have to say it's pretty bad ass.

Y/N: Thanks and since when did you learn to say that?

Oscar: Well I hung out with you guys enough.
Y/N playfully punches him on the shoulder.

Y/N: In so glad it worked now come on we need to get—
Y/N couldn't finish because he grunted and got on one knee.

Oscar: Are you ok?
Y/N then looked at his abdomen then his suit opened up to reveal his abdomen and it still has the bullet wound. Then it closes again.

Oscar: We need to get that bullet wound fixed before you can fly. We just got to find a near by doctor.

Y/N: Well I see one place.
Oscar looks at what Y/N is looking at and sees the slums.

Few minutes later Y/N and Oscar was sitting on a bench. Y/N got some bandages and his suit was next him still in it's armor form and a bunch of Faunus children surrounded it looking in awe Oscar looked at it then at Y/N.

Oscar: How do you do that?
Y/N looks at Oscar.

Oscar: You hade a Watch to do that so how dose that work?

Y/N: Oh well I linked it to my telekinetic brainwaves.

Oscar: Huh?

Y/N: It's telekinesis aka I use my brain to tell it what to do.

Oscar: Ohhhhh. Question.

Y/N: What's up?

Oscar: You weren't too mad at Ozpin like everyone why?

Y/N: Hmm well to be honest even tho he lied he was just a major part in my life of becoming Iron man so I wasn't too made at him
then an old bear Faunus pulls out a bowl of soup and gives it to Oscar Oscar. takes it and drinks it then gives it to him then he walks up to Y/N.

Y/N: No I'm good. You should give it to the others.

Bear Faunus: a your here to protect us right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Bear Faunus: Then drink your going to need all of your strength.
Y/N was hesitant but he took the bowl and drank some.

Y/N: Thank you.
The bear Faunus smiles and nods then a airship flys over them Y/N and Oscar get up Oscar grabs his cane as Y/N suit flys onto him and Is all suited up for battle Y/N opens the palm of his hand readying his repulser blaster when the door opens to reveal Ruby.

Ruby: Need a—
Ruby stops mid sentence as she sees Y/N she covers her mouth Y/N helmet then morphs in is suit.

Y/N: hey sis.
Y/N and Oscar get in the ship and Ruby immediately hugs him.

Ruby: Thank oum your safe!
She then starts to kiss Y/N cheeks a bunch.

Y/N: (chuckles) Yeah I'm fine Ruby your starting to act like mom when ever she got worried.