🖤~PART-7~🖤

Continuing from the previous part

'Aditya? What are you doing? ', I asked, taken a back by the sudden darkness covering my sight.
'Sshhh', he sushed near my ear, sending tingling sensation all over my body, 'Keep quiet...... It's a surprise', he ended huskily making me shiver.
What are you doing to me Aditya. I moaned lightly inside my brain.
'But...... ', and I trailed off not feeling his warmth in my vicinity, 'Aditya? Are you here? ', and I just received silence, 'Aditya?........ Where are you? ....... Aditya??...... ', I tried calling out for him but he didn't responded.

I tried calling out for him for a few more times but then eventually got frustrated. What type of surprise is this!! I huffed in irritation. I was then about to step forward but halted myself. Thank god. I recalled I was standing just in front of the pool. If I would have taken a single step ahead then surely would have landed on the waters.
Just then I heard some commotion but suddenly it subsided. What's happening actually!!?? And all of a sudden I got to hear a lady's voice, which somewhat sounded familiar. I guess, I have heard this voice but then whose?
I didn't got much time to ponder upon that cause she grabbed my entire attention towards her speech.

'Welcome back drama queen', she began, 'Welcome back home..... You know how much we all missed you. When we heard about your accident, it totally seemed fake cause we all know that you simply love to tease us. You love to see us all worried and mad. I know. But eventually we came to believe, after knowing that badi mom, urf your lovely MOM, was crying the whole day in grief of your mishap. We all hurriedly rushed to your home only to get the news that your condition was really very critical and that you had less chances of survival', and I could very well feel the heaviness in her voice. She was upset just like everyone else.
'The news was enough to shake the hell out of everyone, completely. It was devastating, believe me. And for your kind information none of us had peaceful sleeps......at least for two days. See how much we all love you, attention seeker', she continued, trying to cheer me up and then started again 'Badi mom's blood pressure rised rapidly, Riya suffered from high fever, Puneet and Suneet skipped their school, bade dad skipped his medicines, Kiya threatened everyone to let her stay at the hospital otherwise she would cry continuously and and.......umm. Well, the list doesn't end here. Your mini boyfriend, Mr Rehan, refused to come out from his room, your friends Aditi and Arushi also skipped their food. The youngest one, Nishan, he also showed his gloom by crying and troubling everyone around, and don't think that the rest of us didn't cared for you. Dare you think such, we all cried for you and prayed for your quick recovery. And you know who got suffered the most? Your jelly, I mean jiju', I know it's my man, how can I forget him, 'There was one point when we all had loosed hope, even the doctors, but HE remained determined, like till the end....... He never losed hope although he had cried a lot, skipped food and even had stopped interacting with us', she said accusingly, determined to tell me everything which HE had deliberately hidden from me. Good going girl.

'He was literally in great trauma after he had received his life's biggest shock, your accident, but still he managed to control himself just for the sake of your family. He truly loves you a lot babe. Sometimes I even get jealous of you, for getting such a loving and caring hubby', then she suddenly stopped. What happened dear? Continue, continue. I pleaded in my mind. And she finally spoke, 'Ok, okay, you are also good. Fine with you? ', maybe she received some nice scoldings from her husband for praising mine a lot. Okay jokes apart, 'So, where was I? Yeah, got it, Mr Hooda, by the way jiju was saying that you had got your head banged again!! So hard that you were bleeding!!? Listen madam, we know that you are super-duper fit, in spite of being a mother of four monkeys you still look gorgeous with that sexy figure of yours but that clearly doesn't mean that you will perform stunts on the hospital's bed. I mean that's not the appropriate place to show your intriguing moves. We know jiju was with you all the time but still that was a hospital deary, not your bedroom. You are getting my point, righ? ', this wasn't something I wanted to hear. She literally has the guts to speak so much in front of me. Definitely must be a very close friend of mine. I'm damn sure.