🖤~PART-2~🖤

'Happy birthday', greeted ammi.
'Thank you so much ammi', I beamed enthusiastically.
'Happy birthday appi', this time it was Arshad. My younger brother.
'Thanks'
'Happy birthday princess', abbu greeted cheerfully. The one whom I was missing the most.
'Thank you abbu', I said cheekily.
'So how was your morning? All good? ', asked ammi.

'Wonderful', I replied recalling the events.
'Hey, you are wearing new dress', pointed out that monkey.
'Yup, I know. Thanks for reminding', I said sarcastically.
'From where you got it? ', abbu asked. Abbbuuu..... What kind of question is this.
'It's a birthday gift. Actually my friends had came this morning to wish me. We celebrated at a restaurant. At home, we had a small cake cutting ceremony and the best part is they had came with presents', I narrated jovially.
'That's good. Well, I was missing you', came my brother's reply. Oh my goodness. Is this my brother or his doppelganger? HE and missing ME, since when?
'Why don't you come here. We are having our holidays so if you want then you can come today, we will celebrate together. How's that? ', I suggested.
To ammi, 'Can we go today? ', he asked cheekily.
'Ask to your abbu, dear', came my mother's favorite response.
'Abbu can we? ', Arshad asked hopefully. Poor boy.
'Fine, we would go this evening', declared abbu making me go all upbeat.
Smilingly, 'Appi we are coming', he said excited.
'Yah, I heard'
Just then Noor and Mahi came and joined our conversation.

'Assalaam-o-alaikum uncle-aunty', greeted my Kohinoor along with my dearest Mahi.
'Wa'alaikum Salaam', my ammi and abbu greeted back in chorus.
'Arshad we heard you are coming today', asked Noor.
'Yup, we are going this evening', he answered.
'Ok, come soon. We would be waiting for you', Mahi said grinning widely.
'Sure, don't forget to keep the cake for us', he reminded.
'It's already there', she said proudly.
'Okay kids, we are leaving. I have some chores to complete. See you soon then', came ammi's voice.
'Yeah sure, byee', I waved and then ended the call.

'Zoya, what's the plan for the evening? ', Mahi asked making me puzzled.
'Plans!!! Nothing. They will just come, give me a gift and will gossip for some time and then they would leave. That's all', I said casually.
'She was asking about US. OUR PLANS for the evening', she justified Mahi's stand.
'You already had your treats. What's more', came my reply. I knew what they were talking about but I pretended as if I don't have the slightest of idea.
'It's not done. That was from Yash not from you', she revolted.
'Still assume it to be mine', I simply declared.
'You can't escape so easily', this time it was Mahi.
'Exactly', seconded Noor.
These girls. Headache.
'Okay, I would give you both a nice dinner at "Susan's"', I agreed, all defeated.
'Last time also you had took us there', whinned Mahi. Why so choosy dear.
'Then you decide, where you wanna go', I said at last.
'Mercury', beamed Noor. What???
'Space!!! ', asked Mahi puzzled. I also had the same reaction.
'It's a new restaurant near the city mall', she informed by rolling her eyes at us.
'Ok fine. Mercury it is', I approved.
'Good', Noor cheered.
'Now do one thing.....umm.....please hide these champagne bottles somewhere, before they come', I said grinning bashfully.
'Sure, we would do that', assured Noor.
'And the glasses? ', asked Mahi.
'Wash it clean and keep them in their place', I urged sweetly.
'Okay', came her monotonous reply and I felt like laughing at that.
'Till then I'm opening my presents', I said cheerfully.
'No darling. Not without us', warned Noor.
'Yup. Wait till we return', joined Mahi.
'Fine then. I'm waiting. Hurry up', I agreed reluctantly.

Without wasting a single second they fled away to do their assigned tasks. After they were done, they came to me and we opened the presents together.
Already I had Yash and Sahir's gifts so leaving them I first decided to open Noor's gift. It was a big photo frame consisting of 7 photos, starting from our first selfie which we had took in our childhood in Mussoorie till our recent best pic. It was lovely. We have been best friends since 7 standard. Our friendship is around 12 years old. We have been besties for 12 long years, isn't it awesome.
Anyways, then I decided to open Mahi's present. It was a celebrity makeup kit. A huge golden box with my photo fixed at the center with all sorts of makeup equipments starting from the blusher till the lipsticks. There was everything and of all shades. Love you sweetheart. Well, Mahi is my second best friend. We met in college, here in Mumbai and our friendship is of 5 years.
Enough of blabberings.