🖤~PART-12~🖤

Mature content, discretion advised.

Aditya's POV

Whole day at office went well. I cracked two consecutive deals and that was a grand success. My office employees congratulated me and planned for a on-the-spot celebration. Well I never deny to their pleas but today is a very special day for me. My Zoya was in a great mood and has asked me to return home soon, a surprise is awaiting for me and I don't want to make her wait longer. Well, my office timing is 9 to 5 but due to some pending work I have to stick by the time 9 to 8, that's fuc*king 3 hours more, but today's success got me some relaxation, so I'm planning to go one hour earlier.

I then politely denied for the celebration cause I knew, if once it began then it would be next to impossible for me to return before 10pm, so a straight-cut NO. The entire staff was disheartened so Maya came up with an idea when we both were at my cabin.

'Adi sir, if you allow me, then can I say something? ', she asked politely.
'Yah, sure. Go on', I replied sadly as I had disappointed my employees.
Cheerfully, 'We can celebrate the success in a grand manner on Friday night, at the lavish hall of Crescent's Wings where you are going to receive the best business tycoon of the year's award. In this way we can get dual celebrations. One for today's success and other one for your award ceremony', she said jovially.
Yes, yes, we can do that. Genius woman. Well, I'm highly impressed with her thought processor. Well done.
'You definitely never fail to surprise me. Now make sure everyone shows up at the conference hall within 5 mins', I instructed her.
'Yes sir', she replied happily before leaving to call others.

After everyone gathered in the hall I told them about the celebrations as suggested by Maya and everyone's happiness broke all the boundaries. They were really very excited.
After everything got sorted out I quickly wrapped up my files, you know those last minute work, and then drove towards my home.

I started the radio on the music system and the first song it played was "abhi na jao chodkar" and a wide grin crept over my face.

Flashback
Zoya was running over the sands, on a fine evening, on a beach, and Aditya was chasing her. She was giggling loudly because she has managed to trick her husband when he was waiting for a kiss to happen while she was leaning over him and hovering her lips over his but it never happened and right now he was determined to catch her and repay his part of showing anger upon his super scatty and frisky girl.

While running, 'Sorry........ I'm sorry jelly........ I won't do it again...again.......please........sorry', she managed to say in between her unstoppable laughter.
While chasing, 'I know you mean nothing, not even a word', he retorted back, a bit pissed off.
'I really mean it this time. I'm sorry', she said firmly, trying not to sound like a freaking maniac.
'13th', he declared before speaking further, 'Zoya it is the 13th time you are saying this to me. Grow up', he sounded really irritated.
'Haww, Mr Hooda, you kept counting all these days', she said with an unbelievable look plastered over her face.
'Yes and....... ', he was interrupted.
'Still I always manage to trick you', she said completing his sentence and started laughing even more loudly.
'I'm done. I'm not gonna follow you. Do as you please', he snapped at her, stopping at the middle of their Tom and Jerry chase, and turned back to walk away.

Zoya halted on her tracks listening to his words, turning around to see her beloved going away. Without wasting a single second she ran towards him and held out his left hand. He stopped but didn't turned around to face her, he simply stood there with his back facing her.

'Abhi na jao chodkar, ke dil abhi bhara nahi..... '
She started singing their favorite song with much intensity in her voice, which made Aditya to turn back and face her. His frowned expression turned into a soft one and then transformed into a worried one, when he saw his love shedding her precious pearls.
He quickly wiped away her tears and cupped her face with both of his large palms.