🖤~PART-13~🖤

A few mature scenes in the beginning,
discretion advised.

Zoya's POV

Sunrays distracted my peaceful sleep and then and there I decided to cover the curtains properly before going to bed. I forced my eyes to open and a smile made it's way upon my lips. I was caged between the bed and my Aditya. My Aditya!!?? Well, that's new, but I guess there's no harm in referring him as mine cause he is mine only, only mine.

I softly kissed his Adam's apple and he groaned in response before pulling me closer to himself. I started patting him on his cheeks in order to get his ass off the bed but instead he tightened his grip around my waist. I was feeling so very protected and pampered at the moment that I would have denied every luxurious article and other worldly things if that would have costs me to be with my husband.
'What are you doing to me? ', I whispered the infamous rhetorical question to no one at particular, while simply ruffling his hair gently.
'The same which you are doing to me', I heard him say and that literally scared the hell out of me. I immediately retrieved my hand from his hair and gaped at him, flabbergasted, as if he has grown two horns on his head. But he simply returned me a sweet smile while squinting.

'Since when were you up? ', I asked him, feeling a bit embarrassed upon being caught.
While caressing my shoulder, 'When you decided to take advantage of your only hubby', he ended huskily, snuggling into my hair, sniffing in between.
'You can't put such allegations upon me, Mr Hooda', I retorted back, taken aback by his blunt reply. Just. How. Could. He.
'I'm very well capable of putting many things upon you sweetheart', he slurred into my ear, 'Hope you got it or you wanna see? ', and his dirty words sent shivers all over my body, making me land into my stupor.

A chill ran through my spine, breaking my dazed state, when I felt him nibbling on my neck and clavicles and I gasped at that stinging sensation. I could feel his smirk against my skin but I chose to ignore and enjoy the early morning treatment. He then went a little South, towards my chest, and started sucking on my bosom, without any warning, which made me arch my back in want.
God, his mouth on my chest was doing really an excellent job and it made a moan escape out of my lips. He was sucking like a baby while his hands were roaming all over my body. I then got hold of his hair into a fist and pushed him more into my bosom, urging him to go deeper into my valley and he continued to pleasure me.

He then came up after he was done with sucking and fondling my tits and started peppering me with numerous love bites over my neck, shoulders, clavicles and finally bit on my already swollen lips from the last night's adventure. I gasped his name due to the burning pain and he understood instantly. He started placing featherly kisses all over to reduce the pain and also reducing his own pace. He then looked at me, into the eyes, with nothing but love, and just one thing came into my mind.

'Never let me go', the words slipped from my mouth smoothly and I really felt good after saying that.
He caressed my cheeks a little before placing a forehead kiss and then decided to reply, 'Never ever. And if ever you beg me for that then I will ignore your requests and hold you tightly so that you will not be able to go away from me', he said in a quite dramatic way.
Chuckled, 'Don't worry. Nothing sort of that is going to happen. We both are tied up with each other in an unbreakable bond. And by the way, 'I added while wounding my arms around his nape, pulling him a bit, 'A stupid girl would only think to leave an old flame like you and I'm far from playing any stupid stunt for gaining that tag', I ended playfully.
After laughing a bit, 'You are still the same', And with that said he claimed my lips and we kissed each other sealing the promise in between us forever.

When we were about to deepen the kiss my phone started ringing violently on the side table. He groaned in frustration before pulling me off him hesitantly and looked at me through his puppy eyes which made me chuckle loudly at his desperate childish antics.
I grabbed the phone and a name "Mona" flashed upon the screen. Now who's this?