🖤~PART-17~🖤

Continuation from previous part.

Currently I was packing my kids' stuff in a bag, standing in their room, with my little monsters jumping around in pure excitement. They were in their world of euphoria as they were going to meet their friends- Mishti and Varun, kids of my recently favourite couple- Bella and Mahir. Mishti was 4 years old and her brother Varun was 6, both of them were my tadpoles' best friends as I was informed by Aditya. Speaking about him, where is he?

Just then the door opened and there stood my man, ready to bid a bye to his wife and children, who were going to his friend's house, alone. That moment just one thing came into my mind- Think about the devil and the devil is here. I was still mad at him. How could he just snatch my glass and hand me over the same after emptying the whole content of it!? Simply ridiculous.
I continued doing my chores without even sparing a glance at him. Then suddenly I felt his arms crawling from behind and getting themselves wrapped around my waist but still I was immune to his touch. I was literally, in true sense, angry.

By resting his chin on top of my shoulder, 'Done with the packing? ', he asked while snuggling into my hair.
'Hmm', came my monotonous response.
After tightening his hold, 'Still angry?? ', he enquired innocently.

I didn't reply and kept avoiding him with his hands around me. After sometime he started sliding his hands under my saree and began massaging my midriff and navel. I wouldn't deny, I was having a hard time controlling my squeaks but anyhow I managed. He then kissed on my neck and at the back of my ear. Turning me around a bit, he made me stand sideways to his self so that my right cheek was right in front of his face. He then kissed me on my cheek and at the corner of my lips. Next, he aimed for my lips but I prevented him from claiming them. Not today, honey.

Without looking at him, 'If you're done then will you please excuse me, we're getting late', I said coldly.
By loosening his hold and twirling me around his arms, 'Baby seriously!! You're angry upon me just because I drank from your glass!? Sorry for that, but you also know what doctor has said, right!?Haven't you heard!? You're not allowed to have such drinks...... Look my intentions were good, okay, though my way was a bit weird', he added while scratching his nape sheepishly, 'But believe me, I never knew you would get so upset with me, and that too to such an extent...... Please talk to me Zoya', he said pleadingly.
Sternly, 'That's just an excuse. I'm upset with you for different reasons. Something really unforgivable', I replied looking straight into his eyes, with both anger and disappointment.

Aditya seemed confused. Before he could confront me, I freed myself from his hold, took the bag and my purse and went past him, out of the room, without bothering to deliver a bye.

The kids were fast enough to reach the flight of stairs and run down it. I literally had to shout at them to slow down their pace but it was of no use.
After they reached at the hall, they jumped over mom and dad and then over ammi and abbu followed by their only maternal uncle, Arshad.

'When you all came here?? ', Puneet looked surprised and then hugged ammi tightly by her waist.
By patting on his back, 'We just came now. How are you my child? ', she asked affectionately.
Smilingly, 'I'm very good. Now we're going to Mishti and Varun's house and mumma is also going with us', he said delightfully.
Cheerfully, 'Wow, that's great. So my Puneet is going to enjoy a lot today with his best friends', ammi cooed near his ear.
'Me too', whined Suneet.
Abbu chuckled, 'Yah, my boy, you too'
'We too', Riya and Kiya also whined in chorus.

All the four elders laughed together due to the kids' sweet and innocent antics. I was watching them from far, near the end of the staircase, not involving myself into their happy moment with my overexaggerated foul mood. I should be happy but I was not. The reason was not just Aditya but also each and every soul who is close to my heart subtracting the kids of course.
My thoughts came to a halt when I heard my name being called.