🖤~PART-9~🖤

Mature content, discretion advised.

I slowly squinted as I was still feeling drowsy and thirsty too. My head was paining terribly, like it will just burst up any moment. But somehow I managed to get a grip upon my exhausted self and sat straight on the alien bed, which I soon recognised as OUR bed.
The throbbing pain increased, making it unbearable for me to tolerate.

'Oh god!! This bloody headache', I cursed, muttering under my breathe, 'Ahh......it's kinda killing me', by now I was holding my head between my hands.

I heard a sharp knock at the door and without looking at that person I gestured to come in. My head was hung low so I was unable to see that intruder. I just felt someone keeping a tray on the lamp stand, placed beside the bed, and then sitting in front of me. I was literally in no mood to even have a glimpse of him or her or anyone, and to start a conversation but then I felt a sudden shift in my heart which forced me to open my eye lids. It has never happened with me before, strange!?

Slowly I lifted my eyelashes and found Aditya sitting on the bed, staring at me. I was taken aback but soon recovered from the mini shock. After all he is my husband. Reality striked me. I'm no longer a celibate. It's high time I should start preparing myself to see him everyday around, in the same room. Sighs.

He was quiet. Sitting silently and I didn't know how to react to that expression on his face. I was certainly angry but I was not stone hearted. I could see it very clearly that he was sorry, sorry for that stunt played. His guilty look did something to my heart and I suddenly felt bad for behaving that way with him. He just wanted to surprise me but I in my own agony lashed upon him, ruthlessly, in front of all, and that was the worst I could do to him. So decided to at least take the initiative to start a conversation.

'Aditya', I called out softly.
'Hmm', came his only reply, indication that he was listening.
'Do you have any painkillers?? ', I asked truthfully, 'Actually my head is paining a lot', and it was, now also.
'I have brought your medicines. First have the food then you can take your tablets', he simply said, with a bow head, without looking at me anymore, and don't know why but it unknowingly pricked my heart, to see him like this, all broken.
'Okay', I replied like an obedient child.
He then gave me a bowl full of oats and before digging into it I happened to look at him. Sensing my stare, he lifted his head and looked at me back.

'What happened?? ', he asked, genuinely puzzled.
'Have you taken your meal? ', I straight away asked him, without indulging ourselves in any round and round talks.
After a pause, 'Yes', came his monosyllabic reply, not meeting my eyes, looking away towards the wall.
I knew he was lying. He was an easy to be caught. I didn't wanted to start an argument again so going with my instincts, I just took a hold of his hand and dragged him towards me. He was startled with my sudden move but still remained quiet. I made him sit beside me, near me and then held out a spoonful of oats near his mouth. At the same time he grabbed my wrist, preventing me from feeding him and shook his head negatively, but I was also determined with my actions.

'Eat silently', I said sternly.
'I'm not hungry. I have had my food. You eat', he was really adamant. Argh. This stubborn Hooda.
'You are not at all good at lying', I made a remark, 'So just eat', I strictly ordered him to follow my command.
'But..... ', he started to protest again. But I made it a point not to allow him speak.
'Eaattttt', I snapped at him by stretching upon my spoken word.
With that I forcefully made him gulp the entire morsel and damn, he CHOKED!! His warm chocolate brown eyes started to shed cold tears and he was coughing really badly.
Stupid of me. I chided my own self before pouring some water in a glass for him to drink. I gently rubbed his back while holding the glass to his mouth with my other hand.