🖤~PART-21~🖤

Some mature content, discretion advised.

Author's POV

Everything there was pitch black. There weren't any window, just one skylight and a single tiny metallic door, which was of course locked. Why? I don't know, I don't have any idea. But a dimly litted yellow bulb was dangling just above a lady's head, whose both hands and legs were tied up with a soft cloth material and was even blindfolded with a feather like piece of cloth. Two bottles of mineral water were placed on her right side and a diet coke with a plate of sizzling chicken biryani on her left. Lucky woman. It seemed as if she was getting royal queen like treatment in that dark scary room.
Doesn't it sound weird!? I mean who the hell kidnaps someone and then gives such a treat to that kidnapped person!?? Ridiculous.

Suddenly the creaking noise of the door getting opened was heard and that certain lady got alarmed. Again after a while she heard it being closed and footsteps nearing her way. She got agitated and began squirming to get herself free from the ruthless hold.

'Lag ja gale, ke phir ye haseen raat ho na ho..... '

She heard the most enchanting song being sung by her abductor in the most sinful way.
Oh my, how blessed she must be feeling, just like floating on cloud nine. Isn't it!?

The very next moment she sensed someone sitting beside her, she knew at once that he was going to try his futile attempts of pestering her, again, so she stopped wriggling.

'Oh baby, you know why I love you so much!?', he began, 'It's because you're the most exquisite and exotic hot chic I've ever led my eyes upon, and of course with that smart and witty brain, which makes you a dangerous woman', he said nastily, with an ugly smirk, which she could very well feel, 'And you know one secret, sweetheart', he murmured, while leaning closer to her ear, 'I love dangerous women. They are worth the catch', he added huskily, pulling himself back, making her feel all squeamish.
In an angry tone, 'Why the actual hell have you brought me here? You don't know whom you are messing with', she growled.
'Calm down, baby doll. Just chillax, but you know what, babe. You look more hot and terribly sexy with your angry face and that fiery red nose', he continued with his dirty talks, 'Just can't wait to feel you under me, Miss Siddiqui', he desired.
'Mrs. Hooda', she instantly snapped at him, for calling her otherwise. Yes, you guessed it right, that hot chic..... sorry, sorry, I meant that poor lady was none other than Zoya Hooda.

In a sarcastic voice, 'Not after what I'm going to do with you, baby'
He said and started to hover all over her body, before putting his entire body weight on the top of her by drooping towards her. She began to struggle under him, to get that filthy person off her, but was failing miserably, again and again, making him laugh like a devil.

Still laughing, 'Baby, you know you can't get rid of me, you're basically stuck with me, then why you're trying girl. Just stop pushing me and enjoy this beautiful young night', he murmured huskily at the end, while pushing his hands under her slim waist.
Still protesting, 'My Jelly will kill you, bastard. Get up from me..... don't touch me..... leave me' she snorted.
Feigning sweetness, 'Dear, call me Sidash. I love that name and stop repelling me. Your so-called step-sons are under my capture, so if you keep annoying me like this then I swear, my one command and they are finished. And. I. Mean. My. Every. Word', he spoke dangerously, scaring her to the core, venom spitting from each word spoken.
Panicking, 'Please, please, I beg you', she squawked, 'My sons are mine, I'm their real mumma', she tried to reason out, 'Leave them, Sidash, please, leave', she snuffled and begged him.
With an evilish grin, 'Just be mine and I'll make sure they don't even get a single small scratch on their delicate bodies', he offered.