Furt

It was another week at William McKinley. Haley and Santana walked down the hallway, arms linked, giggling and chatting about Cheerios and Glee Club. They stopped by the choir room after hearing Rachel's voice. They decided to enter the room, only to see Brittany, Quinn, and Tina who were seated while Rachel gave this huge lecture.

"What's going on?" Haley asked. "Yeah Why didn't you tell us that we were having a girl's meeting?" Satanana added.

"This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends." Rachel clarified.

At this clarification, Haley felt hurt. "Way to rub it in our face, Berry." she said snarkily.

"Okay, I'm dating Puckerman." Santana said.

"You're getting naked with Puckerman." Quinn corrected her.

"Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky, he's on probation." Tina stated her point. "If he gets in a fight with him, he'll be sent back to juvie."

"So you are trying to come up with solutions that include your boyfriends helping you? Why? When you could easily come up with your own solutions. What feminists you are." Haley said, glaring at Rachel.

Both Haley and Santana rolled their eyes as Rachel pointed to the door. Haley hesitated, debating if she should go and slap Rachel on the spot, but Santana pushed her to the door.

"You're so on my list, dwarf." Santana spat at Rachel, while they passed her. "Come on Hay, Berry and her bullshit isn't worth our time, anyways."
----
The following day came around, and Haley had heard that the boys-minus Finn had confronted Karofsky. It didn't go as planned, and resulted in the girls helping the boys tend their cuts and bruises.

"Dude was a wild animal." Mike said, while Quinn placed an ice pack on Sam's black eye.

"Manimal." Artie mumbled.

"I'm so turned on by you right now." Brittany said to her boyfriend.

"How bad does it look? Sam asked Quinn as she sent him a small smile.

"It's pretty hot, actually." she responded.

Haley looked down at her notebook to avoid the sweet exchange of words between the two. Kurt saw her struggling and pulled her into a side hug, hoping to offer some comfort. She looked up to him and sent him a grateful, but sad smile. He knew that she had feelings for Sam who was currently in love with someone else. He felt bad for her, reminiscing the previous night where she had ranted and let her guard down during their sleepover. He recalled the long comforting hug afterwards. It was new to him, seeing her be so vulnerable. Haley had actually moved into their place with them, and was slowly working on moving out of her place and getting an emancipation from her parents. All Kurt knew was best, was to be there for her every step of the way, aside from his wedding planning.

"You have no idea how hard it was for me not to jump into the beatdown." Puck added.

"Where were you, Finn?" Santana asked, putting Finn on the spot.

"I was still out on the field, okay? I totally would have given him a beatdown if I had been there, though." he defended himself.

"The thing is, it shouldn't have gone down without you, Finn." Haley said, as Mercedes agreed.

"You should have been leading the charge."

"Lay off Finn, everyone. It isn't his problem. It's none of your problems actually." Kurt said. "But thank you for what you did, especially Sam."

"Serious, an epitome of a leader." Mike praised Sam, as Quinn smiled, proudly."

"What's going on? What happened to Sam's eye?" Mr. Schue asked, upon entering the choir room.