Makeover

Haley was at her locker, when Brittany came behind her and tapped her on the shoulder, making her turn around.

"Oh, hey Britt, what's up?"

"Okay, so I'm running for senior class president again, and I want you to be my VP. Being vice presidential pick of McKinley High's first two-term president would look really good on your college resume." Brittany explained, trying to convince her.

"Britt, I'm sorry, but I agreed to help Blaine, Nevermind... Prior to making that previous decision, I didn't know you were going to run. But you know who also has a 4.0 GPA? Artie. I'm sure he would love to do it." Haley said, as Brittany shrugged.

"Okay. Anyways, I realize that I didn't do much as president last year...And if you or Artie help me win again this year, I promise I'll do the exact same thing, which means I'll be president and you or Artie will be in charge of the boring decisions and tasks."

"Oh, Britt." Haley sighed, knowing Brittany had forgotten what Haley had answered earlier. "Let's go find Artie okay? You can ask him."
-----
After class, Blaine was furious about Brittnay running again. "Look Blaine, it's going to be fine. I agreed to help you, so you have someone good on your team." Haley tried to reassure them.

"She's just running for popularity." Blaine pointed out.

"Sure, but even you mentioned yesterday, it's not about popularity. It's about the creative and insightful ideas a person has. We both know that Brittany isn't as bright in that area." Haley commented.

"Blaine Warbler?" They turned to see Brittany with Sam.

"I'd like to introduce you to Sam Evans."

"Hum, we've actually met several times."

"He's your candidate for vice president. I know you have Haley, but she needs Sam." Brittany stated, as Haley looked away, giggling and turned back around.

"Hm, no. I'm picking my own running mate." Blaine decided.

"I'm the perfect candidate, though. I'm quarterback now, my girlfriend is the captain of the Cheerios, so that will boost your popularity rate. My family's on food stamps, so that will get you the sympathy vote. I'm not gay, so that'll help with the not-gay vote, and you know, I don't want to brag, but... My impressions are hilarious 100% of the time." Sam said.

"So...What do you say, Blaine Warbler?" Brittany asked.

"Blaine sighed, before he gave Haley a look.

"Okay, sure." He answered, as Sam jumped excitedly while Brittany smiled.

"Awesome. First order, Artie and I challenge you, Sam and Haley to a debate."

"You're on." Blaine said.

"What's a debate?" Sam asked Haley as they walked away.

"I'll explain it to you tonight." Haley whispered, as he smirked.
----
"Attention, miniscule segment of the student body. Principal Figgins is out this week, with what he describes as religious fever. And I am forced to moderate these proceedings." Coach Sylvester said.

Haley stood in front of the mirror dressed in a blazer, and pencil skirt, with her hair in a ponytail. She smiled, when she saw Sam in the reflection of the mirror.

She turned to look at him. "Well, don't you look hot. Very fantastic.This politician look really suits you." She flirted as he wrapped her up in his arms.

"Right back at you. You are kinda turning me on..." He said, smirking.

"Not right now." Haley giggled, shaking her head.

She finished helping him with his tie and everything they had discussed about the debate the previous night.

"Well, let's get ready to go." She smiled as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips. They made their way over to Blaine who was sitting at one of the vanities.

"Hey, dude, hum, now that you made me over, can I give you some advice?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Lose the bow tie."

"What?"

"Yeah, trust me, it makes you look uptight and just like a young Orville Redenbacher. Take it off." Sam suggested.

"Okay." Blaine answered. He looked surprised, after he had taken it off. "You know what? Actually, it's... You're actually right. Thank you."

The three laughed as they headed to the stage.

"There are two utterly disheartening wrinkles to this year's absolutely pointless contest. First, the horrifying fact that this year's slate of candidates consists entirely of Glee Club members. And secondly, the inexplicable introduction of the vice presidential field for no discernable reason whatsoever." Coach Sylvester said.

Haley held on to Sam's arms as she stood on her tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips. "Let's do this thing."

"So." Coach Sylvester continued. "Let's meet these second-tiered losers. "You know them as the stripper, shortstacks and wheels."

The few people including the Glee club members clapped quietly as Sam, Blaine, Haley, Brittany and Artie took their spots behind the stands.

"Shortstacks, my first question is for you." Coach Sylvester said looking at Haley, who nodded. "Who, in God's name, gives a hot, wet, steamy dump about student government?"

"Some of you may laugh at this, but I do. In fact all of us on stage today, do. Aside from all of us on stage, I believe it is something everyone should care about." Haley answered.

"Our next question is from Twitter. @HungrySouthMouth asks Sam Evans: rumour has it you were a stripper. Aren't you ashamed?"

"No, I'm not." Sam answered as he walked in front of the stand. "In fact..." He pulled off his blazer, and ripped his shirt open, showing off his stripper moves. Haley gasped, clearly turned on, but went to stop it from escalating.

"Oh Sam..." Haley muttered as she picked up his clothing from the stage and pushed him off the stage. She sent Blaine an apologetic look.

As she was helping Sam get dressed again, he noticed her frown and unimpressed look. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just fine." She muttered, crossing her arms. "Just please, don't do that again, on stage, I mean." She scolded him as he sighed.

"Well... what do you say we do a little something, something later on?" He smirked, as she blushed.

"Now that I'm into." She said as he wrapped her into a hug.

"Students at this school have every right to be angry." Blaine spoke into his microphone. "Last year's student council, led by my opponent, was the most ineffectual in a generation. Brittany S. Pierce, in her last term, accomplished absolutely nothing, except plan a dinosaur-themed prom and ban the use of hair gel. Ladies and gentlemen, telling anyone what they can cannot put into their hair is disgusting. It's the first step towards tyranny, my friends. Next thing you know, they'll start burning books. And then they'll probably start burning people too." Blaine finished.

"That's a lie." Brittany muttered.

"The tyranny all ends today, McKinley. I want to offer you a change. And I am that change. Let's make history, Titans. And vote Anderson-Aldrin-Evans. Thank you." He finished.

After a few claps were audible, everyone including Coach Sylvester turned to Brittany. "Sweet, simple Brittany. What do you say?"

"Hum...I love you. I love you so much, McKinley High School. Simple as that. In fact... I think that everyone should love this school as much as I do. If you elect me as president, I promise to outlaw summer vacation, so we'll have school all year round. That means we'll spend every day of every summer indoors with all our friends, in McKinley High School's award-winning air conditioning. Also, I promise to end McKinley High School's policy of having weekends. If you make me your president, Saturday and Sunday will be illegal, so that Monday will come right after Friday, which is the funnest day anyways. Vote Brittnay and Artie. Thank you so much."

After she finished, no one clapped, Haley sent Brittany a small sympathetic smile, knowing she lost."
----
Haley sat wrapped in Sam's arms as the couple sat with Blaine eating cake at the Lima Bean. There was a party being thrown for the winners of the student government.

"Well, how does it feel to win Blaine?" She asked.

"You know, it didn't hit me until right now. I came to McKinley for Kurt. That's it. And now he's gone, and even with Glee Club, it just... I feel really, really...Alone." Blaine sighed.

Haley took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry you feel that way Blaine. Believe me I miss Quinn and Santana. We can feel alone, even though we have friends and family. It's okay."

"You are kind of killing my party buzz, bro." Sam said.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I did all of this for him. And now he's not here. And so it just kind of feels like none of this matters." Blaine said.

"Of course it matters. You're McKinley's First Gay Guy President." Sam protested.

"Nobody cares about that."

"Dude, please. We do!" Haley said.

"Look, before you, Kurt was the first gay kid I met. Don't get me wrong, he's great, but I just don't really get his Bravo jokes or the fashion thing or Broadway. You and me, it's different, you know? I never had a gaybro before. We'd be like Wolverine and Cyclops you know? Show people how we're cool with each other. And you know, if you ask me, that's what matters." Sam said.

"Thanks, man. You're right. But, just so we're clear..."

"I'm Wolverine." Sam clarified. "I said it first." He smiled.

"Fine then, Wolverine." Blaine relented, as he turned to smile at Haley. "A toast then? To the best Senior year of McKinley High's history."

"Yes!" Haley squealed.

"Cheers to that!"
••••
Honestly not sure how I feel about this episode lol. It was somewhat good:)

The Break Up, The Role You Were Born to Play and Glease are coming tonight.

(Note I'll be skipping Dynamic Duets, there wasn't much to the storyline that I could integrate Haley in).