Comeback

The beginning of a new week had begun, and Sam was very sure of what he wanted. He wanted Haley Aldrin. He was fairly certain that the weird feeling in his stomach was the reminder that he had feelings for her.
The only real question was: how? His dad had told him that there were two ways to get a woman to love you: take her hunting and rock and roll. Sam was smart enough to know that Haley wasn't into the first option, but he decided to give the second option a try.

As he looked in the mirror and combed his hair so that it was to one side of his head, he thought about which artist was worthy of rock and roll that he could perform a song by. "There's no one." he thought. Suddenly an idea struck him. "No one is more rock and roll than Justin Bieber." He decided.

After he finished, he closed his locker, pulling the purple hoodie over his head. He smirked as girls began to steal glances. He had never had so much confidence. As he passed Haley, he sent her a smile, continuing to walk to his first class that morning.

"What just happened?" Tina asked Haley, as she came up to her, managing to see Sam walk past them.

"Um, I--I don't really know?" Haley questioned aloud to no one in particular.

"Head's up Haley Aldrin. You're about to be hit head on with the full blonde Bieber."
----
This can't be happening." Tina mumbled as everyone glared at Coach Sylvester."

"Yeah, this does seem like a terrible idea." Agreed Artie.

"She tried to shoot me out a cannon for god's sake." Haley pointed out.

"Guys! It's not up for discussion, okay? Now it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks."

"I mean...just wanky." Smirked Santana, receiving a glare from Coach Sylvester.

"And I believe that she could use a little sympathy from us." continued, Mr. Schue.

"Sympathy? From us? All she has done is make our group, not to mention our life, miserable." Haley scoffed, "Uh no way." she laughed sarcastically.

"She got exactly what she deserved." Santana agreed.

"You're lucky I left my blow-gun at home, Air-bags cause I got a clear shot at you nonnies." Coach Sylvester said to Santana who gasped.

"Guys...Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that winning record in our midst." Mr. Shue explained, defending himself.

"Let me break it down for you. I am no longer a threat to you people alright?" Coach Sylvester said. "I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live...Is that too much to ask?"

"Guys, it's settled. Sue's going to be with us this week. Now, I received an envelope in the mail today." Mr. Schue continued. "I know that we're facing Kurt and the Warblers at Regionals." continued.

"Sweet Porcelain..."said Coach Sylvester with a sigh.

"And it looks like this year, we face Aura Intensity again."

"They cleaned our clock last year." Mercedes said.

"It seems that the governing board has assigned a theme to this year's Regionals and part of our score will be based on how we interpret it. This year's theme: anthem. Now who can tell us what an anthem is?"

"It's the bottom of an ant's pants." Brittany said, interrupting Rachel.

"So close, so close." He said, shaking his head. " No, an anthem is an epic song filled with a ground-swell of emotion, that seems bigger than itself-even bigger than the person performing it."