We Built This Glee Club

Another short chapter. I'm looking forward to Haley and Sam's next chapter! (Out later): we're about to meet someone special.
——-
SEASON 6 Ep: 11
We Built This Glee Club
••••••
A month had passed and it was the day after Spencer had unintentionally injured his leg in dance rehearsal, which Haley was there to witness. Luckily, he was doing fine, and the group saw GLAAD labeled boxes sitting on the piano, when they entered the room.

"Oh hi Mr. Schuester, look, the Glee Club got a special delivery! The return label says GLAAD, maybe they're gifts for hosting the trans choir." Kurt said, holding one of the boxes, as Mr. Schue walked in.

"Wait, wait, wait! Let's all open them on three!" Madison said.

"One." Rachel started, as the group began to open their boxes.

"Two."

"Three!"

Before they could fully open the boxes, Mr. Schue heard a very familiar ticking noise. "No!" He shouted, pushing the box out of Rachel's hands.

The boxes exploded with bright glitter confetti creating a sparkly whirlwind.

A few seconds later, they heard the source of the ticking noise in the piano. "Take cover!" Mr. Schue said, as the piano exploded with glitter."

"It's raining glitter!" Myron screeched.

"Please tell me that that was insured." Kurt muttered.

"Oh no. It wasn't. But it was very pretty." Blaine answered.

"I'm going to be sick..." Haley trailed off walking to throw up.

"Hey, baby." Sam smiled, weakly at her, as she ran past him to the bathroom.

Haley ran into the bathroom and threw up. "I swore I was off my morning sickness...." She muttered. She was 8 months pregnant. So maybe it was just a random one of those pregnancy cons.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked, as she speed walked towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, just had to barf." She smiled, weakly.

"I did too. Something was weird in my food." He shrugged.
"Oh, maybe that was my reason too. I thought it was a random pregnancy con." Haley sighed.

"Well we are all good now, right?" Sam smiled.

"Yeah,  but I bet Sue had something to do with it." Haley suggested. "She's usually up to know good, who can trust her anymore?" She asked, sighing as she recalled the nasty confrontation, when Sue found out she wasn't in the video.

"At least my drama is over, and I'm safe." Haley commented, after a few moments.

"Yeah, you did kinda give her a brash and honest confrontation." Sam pointed out, making Haley laugh.

"Thank god for snappy pregnancy moods." She said as both of them laughed.
-----
It was time for the show circle. As everyone gathered around, Mr. Schue started them off. "Welcome to the most sacred of New Directions traditions-the show circle. But tonight, it's not my place, tonight, we're here because of Rachel." He said, after Kurt had asked about the pep talk.

Rachel looked taken aback, still she sighed and began to speak. "Well, okay. Um- a couple of months ago I crawled back into this choir room with a mission, a selfish one. I needed you guys to help me get my groove back and well, it came true. And now the world is opening up to me again and the best part is, I don't care. All that matters to me is you guys, and the strength of this circle we've created. So go out there and enjoy it. Enjoy the lights, the audience, the applause, and the cheers because you guys have earned it. And I know we all know that this could be the last time that the New Directions perform together again, so as a member of the old guard, I just wanted to say that I couldn't be more proud that it's you guys that are bringing us home."

"Alright, everybody hands in." Blaine instructed, as everyone placed their hands in the middle.

"Amazing!"
-----
The New Directions had won sectionals they were celebrating in the choir room, looking proudly at the trophy placed next to their invitational one.

"Someday, five, ten, years from now, you're gonna walk into this school and you're gonna see the trophies in that case or maybe, you'll be watching your own sons and daughters winning an award." Haley smiled up at Sam with tears in her eyes, and he smiled back pulling her closer towards him.. "And I hope you'll remember this time in your lives. This incredible moment when a group of very different people put aside their differences, supported each other and formed a team and hopefully made some lifelong friendships. Now some of our advisors are gonna be leaving us. But no matter where we go and no matter where we are, we will always be here in spirit and we will always be supporting you."

"Now, a chapter in glee club history may be ending. But it's just the beginning for all of you and we could not be any more proud of you." Mr. Schue turned to address the new kids.

"Let's hear it for Rachel, Mr. Schue, Kurt and Blaine, everybody!" Haley and Sam spoke up in unison.

Everyone clapped and cheered. The alumni found themselves reminiscing, while the new members looked forward to the next chapter. Kitty grinned. "You know? Our two little trophies look really pathetic in there by themselves. I vote we get the old ones and put them back in there with them." She suggested.

Everyone agreed, smiling as the older alumni's faces lit up. After the trophies had been put up, the group stood admiring the cabinet of achievements.

It had been a journey, a journey a pain and hardship, but they had come through as a team. They were a family, and they formed a bond that was sure to last for years to come.
•••••
I'm definitely not crying...