One Week

Here's the first extra chapter-the wedding is next!
••••

ONE WEEK COUNTDOWN
(CHAPTER 18)

June 6, 2014

After a wild 8 months in New York, Sam and Haley had decided that they were going to move back to Lima. They both knew that it was the best fit for them at the moment. They didn't want their kids to be born right in the bustling city just yet.

"Hard to believe our wedding is in a week, huh?" Haley asked, as her and Sam were eating breakfast.

"Yeah, baby. I'm so excited." He smiled, frowning as she played with her fingers.

"What's wrong Hay?" He asked, grabbing her hands in his.

"I'm just really stressed, you know? The perfectionism and realization is catching up to me." She sighed, trying to calm herself down.

"It's going to be fine, Hay." He assured her, as she smiled, softly.

"Yeah, I hope. Just need everything to be perfect." She replied, as he came around the table to give her a hug.

"I love you so much, Hay." He sighed, as she laughed lightly, in his embrace.

"I love you too, Sam." She said, still managing to look over at the moodboards in the living room.

"Are you looking at the moodboards?" He asked as they pulled away.

"Haha, no...why would I be?" She asked, defensively.

"Hay, don't worry about that right now. We both have a big day ahead of us. We have our final fittings today." He said, rubbing his hands up and down her arms comfortingly, when his phone buzzed.

"Oh speaking of that, Blaine and Kurt are waiting for me." He said, standing up, after reading his phone.

"Okay, Santana is going to go all Lima Heights, if I'm not ready in five." Haley sighed, also standing up.

"Well, I'll see you tonight baby." Sam said, leaning down and pressing his lips to hers.

"See you." Haley said, as they both went out the door, and their separate ways, where their friends were waiting.
----
Haley was honestly so glad to be out and about, it gave her mind a break, and although she was stressed, she had to admit, that this was a wonderful distraction.

"Girls this is my final fitting... so no bursting out crying." Haley called out from the change room.

"Got it, sweetie." Carol answered, and Mary and the other girls chorused their okay's and understandings.

"That means no mockery or nasty comments, Santana." Haley said sternly, making Santana giggle.

"You got it, Hay." The Latina said.

"Okay, here I come." Haley said after a while. She couldn't help but marvel at herself in the mirror. She walked out slowly, making everyone gasp.

"Oh my god..." Tina trailed off, as she began to cry.

"Someone give her some alcohol." Santana said, as Brittany handed her a glass of champagne.

"What do you think?" Haley asked, turning around in her dress.

"It's so gorgeous." Rachel commented. Haley smiled. She had decided to invite the girl, since they had begun to form a proper genuine friendship.

"Sam's going to love it." Marley added.

"Honestly, if you walked down the aisle wearing a hotdog costume, Trouts would still be in awe." Santana commented.

"Or if you rode in on a unicorn...it would be majestic." Brittany commented.