Thank You & Surprise Announcment

Hi everyone:)

Thank you so much for reading my book the past few weeks. I am overly grateful for all the votes, reads, comments and the continued love and support that I'm getting on my writing everyday.

I honestly used to doubt my writing, but writing on here, and seeing all your wonderful comments has really brought me some reassurance, so thank you.

I have a little surprise:) I'm writing a sequel book, continuing Sam and Haley's story, I have a plot line planned out, and the other New Directions will very much still be involved. I'll hope you'll read it. The first chapter comes out tomorrow or Sunday.

I'm writing original story chapters, just like some of my extra chapters in the Falling book, you get a whole book of og chapters. I'm excited to tackle this challenge over the next few weeks. Im not entirely sure how many chapters there will be... maybe 15 or more, depending the length per chapter.

I will also be doing a prequel as well. After the sequel is finished.

Thanks guys! You haven't seen the last of me yet.
••••
Also. Please comment what you enjoyed about this book!

Your favorite #Saley moments, or quotes?

Friendships?

The list goes on:) but just feel to comment whatever is possibly related to the story. I'm here to answer questions, or theories.