Thanksgiving

"Alright, do you realize, standing before you are legends?" Finn asked, as the graduates stood by the piano in front of the group.

Everyone except the new kids cheered. Haley sighed, as she looked at Quinn and Santana, she was annoyed they never responded to her calls or texts. Sam sensed her upset mood, wrapped him into his arms.

"Any single one of those guys could be President of the United States one day." Finn continued.

"Oh god, please no, I beg you, no." Haley muttered.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us."

"Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you." Puck said, finishing Finn's sentence.

"It will." Mike added.

"When you hear your name, pair up. "Finn directed. "Puck, you're with your brother. Mike, you're with Ryder, Marley, you're with Santana. Kitty, you're with Quinn. Wade, Mercedes."

"Mercedes was cloned." Brittany gasped.

"Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need: singing, dancing..."

"Birth control." Joked Quinn, as Kitty laughed.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating. We're so much alike."

"Wanky." Smirked Santana.

"You aren't even like Quinn, Kitty." Haley said aloud. "She really doesn't and will never gain status or the personality. She can't live up to the Fabrayness." Haley muttered. Sam chuckled beside her.

"The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year." Finn said.

"Don't forget about the Rosedale Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect." Artie commented.

"Sam and Haley, you two are handling our duet. And for the showstopper we're doing Gangnam Style."

"Okay, Lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone is thinning: you finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but you're still an idiot." Santana said. "No one in this room can tackle a massive dance number except for Britt and Haley, '' is a fair second. And considering that she has a lead duet with Trouts, I expect the dance solo will obviously be given to Britt right?"

"Is there any way Mr. Schue can come back for this?" Joe agreed with Santana.

"Listen to me, we have never lost Sectionals before, and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch. We can and we will succeed! We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the Warbler's calling card, and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number." Finn decided.

"Wait, I did?" Mike asked.

"Crap. I, hum, I kind of forgot to ask you about that." Finn muttered. "But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Britt. So who's it gonna be?"
----
Haley was walking down the hallway when Quinn and Santana joined her.

"Hey, Hay." They said in unison. "It's been awhile."

"You think?" Haley asked sarcastically, as she turned to face them. "I called, I texted, I wanted to make sure you guys were safe. I was merely doing a friendship obligation. You couldn't spend a minute to reply with 'Hey Hay, we are good, how are you?' God it was annoying."

"Well, sorry, we've just been busy."

"As if that is an excuse."

"No listen, you sound like my mom." Santana said, before continuing. "I'm sorry, but I had cheerleading competitions and all that in Louisville. I just broke up with Britt a few months ago, and I'm dealing with that."