Sexy

Haley sighed as she held her warm coffee as she listened to people look at her while she walked down the hallway. The past week was horrible. All she heard were people joking about her throwing up on stage during alcohol awareness week. Frankly, she was very sick of it, and she felt hurt.

Just as she was going to make a detour to the bathroom she was joined by Sam who sent her a smile.

"Hey." He said.

She smiled, thankful to have someone join her. "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm fine. I mean what about you? I've been hearing everyone talk about you.." he trailed off.

"I'm fine..." she said, trying to hide the fact that she wanted to cry and sink into the floor. She wasn't only bothered by the jokes and comments, she was struggling.

"Well, are we still good for Wednesday ?" He asked.

"Yeah definitely. I'll be there at 4:30. Looking forward to it." She clarified. Her and Sam were hanging out, and doing homework together. She was also helping to look after his siblings. She quite enjoyed the time they had together.

Suddenly Mercedes snapped her out of her thoughts. "Did you hear? Brittany's pregnant."

Hearing the news, Haley choked on her coffee. "What? No, that's impossible." she said as Sam tried to calm her down.

"Quinn told me." Mercedes said.

"I bet she heard it from either Tina or Santana." "Haley said, still in shock. "Oh my God, I hope Artie's fine."

"Alright, folks. Regionals is in a week.It's time to get deep into our set list." Mr. Schue said before he frowned at Artie's expression. "Artie, you okay?"

"My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me this?" He looked at Brittany.

"Wait. Brittany, are you pregnant?" Asked Mr. Schue.

"Definitely. I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. Pretty sure it's a boy."

"Brittany, honey, babies aren't delivered like mail. It's more complicated than that." Haley explained gently.

"Wait, Brittany have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure." Mr. Schue asked Brittany.

"I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from. "

At her explanation, Haley breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god there won't be another teen pregnancy this year." She muttered.
-----
During the next glee meeting Mr. Schue wrote on the whiteboard. "Sexy." he announced.

"I really hope that's not one of the requirements for Regionals, because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance." Santana commented.

"Yeah, she clearly doesn't' understand fashion and trends." Haley said.

"No, this isn't about Regionals. I'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the...The, uh...The intricacies of adult relationships."

A few of the students laughed at his formulation of the sentence.

"Yeah, anyways. Along with preparing for our Regionals next week, I want to spend the week educating ourselves about some of those intricacies." He continued.