Blame It on the Alcohol

"So this is like the room of your fathers of the Oscars." Haley overheard someone say, although she was somewhat zoned out.

"Yes, they transformed an ordinary basement for our famous annual festivals of the Oscars." Rachel explained.

"This party sucks." Artie stated.

"What do you say we all go to Breadstix instead?" Tina asked. Everyone nodded at her proposal.

As they all passed Rachel, she wore a forlorn look on her face.

"Great party Rachel. We gotta run." Artie explained.

"Yes, dinner reservations." Tina added.

"Sorry Berry, but I won't be staying unless there is alcohol or some other badass thing." Haley said.

"But, but...We haven't even played celebrity yet." Rachel complained. "Why is everybody leaving?"

"Because this party blows." Puck said.

"Frankly it sucks." Haley added.

"How am I supposed to write Both Sides now if I can't even throw a party?"

"Look, if you want everyone to stay, you've got to let me break into your dads' liquor cabinet. No one's gonna get buzzed after two wine coolers. I'll replace it before they get home." Pucked explained to Rachel.

"Let's party!" She yelled after debating.

As the proper music came on and they had begun to drink some alcohol, the real party had begun.

Haley slowly approached Mercedes who was laughing away with Tina, only making the three of them laugh even harder. However Finn, who had remained sober, watched both Sam and Haley. He made his way over to Haley and purposely spun her so she came face to face with Sam.

"Oh, hey Sam." Haley giggled, as the intoxication spread through her body.
He smiled as he looked down at her as she was gradually beginning to jam to the music playing.

"Did you hear Finn telling Rachel about the stereotypes of drunk girls?" He yelled over the music.

"Oh, what?" she asked, trying to retain her balance, however she fell right into him. Luckily, he caught her and held onto her so she wouldn't fall over.

"Is it true that you are going to turn into a stripper? I heard from Finn that he said you would." He asked.

"Well..." I don't know.. It's my first time really feeling intoxicated." She giggled. She paused before a sudden new wave of confidence took over.

Sam looked at her shocked as she shoved her cup at him and pulled her shirt over her head before making her way over to strip with Brittany.

After she had finished stripping and putting on quite a show, she got down from the table and wobbled as she made her way back to him.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked in a rather seducing tone.

"I..Haley..." he stumbled on his words.

"See. I like you." She confessed, gripping onto his shirt.

"Oh wow, she is very truthful when she's drunk." he thought.

"And you know what...I want you right now." she whispered in his ear.

"Haley, you aren't going to remember this, you're drunk." He said, trying to resist the urge to comply.

"No-no-no." she giggled. "Before you say anything, I do know what I'm talking about.. I have a brilliant memor....'' before she could finish, she felt him press his lips to hers. She stood up on her tiptoes and he gradually moved them towards the couch, they were too entranced with each other that they missed spin the bottle and all the other drama the rest of the evening.