On My Way

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter touches on some sensitive and heavy topics, so if you are easily disturbed, please proceed with caution at your own risk. The trigger part is written in italic.

Finn Hudson was furious about the photo-shopped image that Sebatian had made. Haley was rather vexed and wanted to confront Sebastian, but she refrained. Rachel and Kurt had brought the disturbing picture to Glee Club.

"That's it. I'm done." Finn said angrily. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!"

"Finn, chill." Mr. Schue tried to stop him.

"No, I'm not going to chill. I...I'm done chilling." Finn spat.

"The official show choir rule book states that 'any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice'." Arite said, as he and Sam brought Mr. Schue the book. "It's right here. Page 72, by-law 15, section six, article 44."

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton." Mr. Schue said.

"Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded? What did they do then? Scoffed Blaine.

"The point is, they won't do anything, which isn't morally correct." Haley commented.

"Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals." Rachel said.

"Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Finn demanded.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists." Rachel said.

"If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself." Sugar commented.

Haley was triggered at the word 'kill'. She began pulling at her fingers, and sighed. Sam saw this and tried to calm her down, telling her to breathe, but it didn't seem to benefit.

"Twice to be sure I was dead." Rory agreed.

"Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get, the more garbage people are going to make about you. They're going to love to tear down." Mr. Schue explained.

"So, we can deal with slushies, the rumours and gossip....It shouldn't be tolerated in high school or even in life. But this is blackmailing, Mr. Schue. It's a crime, and so was Sebastian's assault on Blaine. We are really going to sit here and do nothing? It's stupid if you ask me." Haley said.

"I can't believe you would do that to me." Finn said to Rachel.

"I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well? I mean, I just...I don't care about stuff like that. I love you, and we'll...We'll manage this together. Okay, the important thing right now is that we win."

"Wow, that's what you call a working relationship. Doesn't seem healthy or like you love each other." Haley commented.

"So, you wouldn't care if I photoshopped a photo of you like this and put it on the internet?"

"Look, our future depends on us winning Regionals. It'll help me towards my NYADA application."

"Hmm. Hope you get in." Finn said, storming out of the room.

"You're so egotistically minded, Berry. No wonder you don't care about this situation, because your NYADA application is more important to you than us, and your fiance's blackmail situation." Haley stated. "If I were Finn, I would react like him exactly and maybe be reconsidering my choice to marry you."
----
"Well there he is." Haley pointed as Sebastian sat at a table alone. Kurt, Haley, Santana, and Blaine approached him.