Trio

Another shorter chapter.
•••••

SEASON 5 EP 10
TRIO

The closer graduation got, the more freaked out Haley got to making her Valedictorian speech. She was trying to cover up her nerves. Singing Jumpin' Jumpin' with Sam and Blaine, somewhat helped.

As she sang and danced, she made sure to include everyone in the number, making them all laugh and jam to the music. After they finished, everyone applauded.

"You guys that was amazing, but I'm not sure that it's right for nationals." Mr. Schue shrugged.

"We know. We just wanted to do it for pure enjoyment of course." Haley commented, as Sam and Blaine lifted her onto the piano.

"That's good because Unique isn't gonna sway in the background while you guys go all three-yonce in the background!" Unique said.

"Why does everything you say have to sound like that?" Kitty commented.

"Well we were talking and we realized that we've never actually done a number together." Blaine explained, smiling.

"No, and as seniors, we realized that we were running out of time and wanted to feel the power of the trio." Sam finished, confidence laced in his voice.

"Which I learnt in my senior maths class to be twenty-five percent less powerful than a quartet." Artie commented.

"Which is definitely less powerful than a quintet." Tina commented.

"Well now you know how it feels to be humiliated and hurt." Haley spat at her.

"I'm really glad you guys did this. You probably don't realize now but these are friendships that you will cherish for the rest of your lives. And you've got to squeeze in as many experiences as you can because for you seniors, you're going to be going your separate ways very soon." Mr. Schue said.

"Yeah, I'm really going to miss you guys." Haley said, tearing up, as Sam and Blaine pulled her into a hug.
----
Blaine, Sam and Haley found themselves in an empty classroom trying on their graduation robes.

"Holy crap.." Haley muttered.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." Blaine said, as Sam and Haley were helping each other with their caps.

"I know." Haley sniffled, quickly wiping her tears. "I wasn't crying." She lied, as Blaine and Sam sent her a look.

"Awe Hay, don't get emotional." Sam said wrapping his arms around her.

"I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye." Haley said, quietly.

"I can promise that we're all gonna be friends for life. We aren't going to lose contact or each other. And we still have some high school left right? We need to say goodbye to this place with some heroism and some drama."

"Something so epic, and memorable, that we can just call each other up and reminisce about." Haley added.

"Let's sneak a cow into school!" Sam said excitedly, as the other two laughed.

"I was thinking more like an overnight lock-in. I'll talk to the school council, get them to approve it." Blaine said, as the other two nodded.

"Sounds like a plan." Sam said.

"Yes. Three way show circle?" Haley asked, as Sam and Blaine put their hands in the middle with hers.
----
After the lock-in had been cancelled, the trio had planned a secret senior lock in. They all managed to make their way into the choir room, using the window.