I'll Love You Forever

An extra chapter in Season 4: the proposal chapter!!
•••••

For spring break, the Glee kids had gone to Hawaii for vacation, thanks to one Sue Sylvester.

Sam also knew that this was the perfect opportunity to propose to Haley. He had a plan, and Haley didn't know what was coming for her.
——
As the group stepped out at the entrance of their hotel at The Four Seasons, all of them stood in awe at the view.

"Awe, god it's even more beautiful in real life." Haley sighed, in awe at the view of the beach.

"Not as beautiful as you though." Sam whispered, as she giggled.

"Preach!" Artie said.

"I want to go eat leis." Brittany commented, as Haley frowned.

"I want to go eat food and drink smoothies by the pool." Tina said.

"I want to go lay on the beach and find where the karaoke nights are." Blaine said.

"I want to go write songs by the ocean." Marley said.

"I'm off to find the rich people." Sugar said, walking away from the group.

"Oh we've already lost one child, I guess the rest will disperse." Haley said aloud, as Sam chuckled at her.

"Let's get this vacation started!" Haley continued, as she walked ahead of Sam and the rest of the group.

"Blaine, Tina, Artie, you are to distract her for the next hour. I need to make sure Finn, Kurt, Mercedes, Mike, Santana and Quinn arrive on time. She can't see them until tomorrow evening." Sam said, as the three nodded at him.

"We're on it." Tina said, as she dragged Haley away.

"I'll see you later Hay! I have some things to do, but I'll see you at dinner." Sam called after her as she turned around and nodded.

"Sounds good!" Haley called back.

"Okay, the plan is in motion." Sam said, walking off the other direction.
----
Later that afternoon, the girls were sunbathing on the beach, with sunglasses.

"God is this place just surrounded with surfers?" Haley scoffed, as her and the girls laid on their chairs. "Literally they're everywhere!"

"This country's number one export is hot surfer dudes." Sugar commented.

"And there's options." Kitty pointed out.

"I'm not gonna buy the first one I see." Brittany added, as she saw a guy walk past with kangaroo stuffed animals. "Ooh, although Lord Tubbington told me he wanted a kangaroo."

"Oh Britt, honey, don't buy the first souvenir you see, or you'll regret it your whole trip." Haley commented. "You too Sugar.. Don't go after a hot surfer dude just for pure pleasure."

"You're right, I have enough regrets." Brittany said, as she put her sunglasses back on, and laid down on her chair.

"Totally." Sugar agreed.

"The sound of the waves is honestly so calming. The mediation app just came to life." Haley said.

Tina smiled as she leaned closer to talk to Marley. "She really has no idea what's going down tomorrow evening."

"Nope, she doesn't know what's coming for her." Marley smiled.
-----
Later that evening, Haley decided to take a walk on the beach. She sighed, not knowing where Sam was, but knowing he was probably off doing impressions somewhere.

As she stood looking out at the ocean, she heard someone calling after her.

"Hay! Mind if I join you?" Sam called.