New New York

SEASON 5 Ep: 14
New New York

If Blaine had to admit, he wasn't that surprised to see Sam sitting playing video games. It's all the guy did nowadays. Haley was busy with 5 classes at NYU and a job, she only spent her spare time with him, and she was on the lookout for a place for the two of them.

"Bro, just completed Aqua Park and Millennium Mines. Now I'm ruling Karts and Coasters, Rollercoaster Tycoon, it's amazing!" Sam said, keeping his eyes on the tv.

"Sam, you've been sitting there since I left this morning. You've basically been sitting in the same exact spot for months." Blaine said, concerned.

"Yeah, well Kurt's fancy wire chairs hurt my back so this thing's the only thing that's comfortable." Sam said.

"Look. Kurt and I have been talking and we-we just."

"You want me and Haley to move out?" Sam interrupted, quite bluntly. "I knew it. Well you know what? Santana got to stay here forever!"

"We don't want you guys to move out, per se, although it's not the worst idea in the world. We're just - we're worried about you man. We know work has been slow." Blaine explained gently.

"Try non-existent! Okay? I've had zero modelling auditions. I can't even get my agent on the phone, all I get is her lazy assistant Pam who's like maybe I should cut my hair because I look like a dirty hippie."

"Well maybe you should?" Blaine suggested.

"But I like it! I think Haley does too..." Sam protested.

"Besides, Mr. Schue said that we shouldn't care what people think and we should just be ourselves, what a load of crap huh?"

"Well, Mr. Schue also said that we should face our fears, remember that one? Buddy I know this is frustrating." Blaine added, gently.

"Maybe Haley and I shouldn't have even come here. I hate New York. It's crowded and loud, and it smells like garbage and everybody here is basically paid to be rude to you. I really miss seeing Haley. I barely see her, I only see her a few times a week. I really miss her." Sam explained, disheartened.

"Alright, get up. I don't want to watch you waste away here when there's so much to do out there. Put on a clean shirt. That ones got five kinds of stains on it. Give Haley a call, and tell her to meet us at the subway."

"We're gonna sing in Times Square." Blaine announced, as Haley smiled, while Sam frowned.

{BEST DAY OF MY LIFE}

"Hey, I think it's time you conquered this city." Blaine said, patting Sam on the back as they finished.

"I don't get why they call it Times Square, I don't see any clocks." Sam pointed out, confused.

"I dunno either baby...but some things don't make sense." Haley stated, laughing as he wrapped his arms around her.
----
"Yeah that computer cost over one thousand bucks, my credit card was in there, my phone-." Artie spoke into Haley's phone to the police, since he had gotten mugged.

"Oh tell them he was on crutches!" Haley added, as Artie nodded.

"Blaine, do you have to use the soda stream right now? Artie's in a very fragile state!" Kurt explained, rolling his eyes. "Sorry about him, he needs his bubbles."

"Hey Rachel! Do you want a homemade, sugar-free, sparkling soda?" Blaine asked Rachel, who had just come in the door.

"Oh, no thanks. The carbonation's bad for my vocal chords. But you know what I will take? Just some like, hot water with some lemon, thank you so much!" Rachel smiled.