The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

As the Cheerios finished their performance of California Girls wearing itchy blue wigs, Coach  Sylvester went to pick up her megaphone.

"I'm bored. Ladies, I am at a loss. Brittany, please remind me of how I single-handedly put cheerleading on the map."

"In 1979, you directed a made-for TV movie about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders called The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders." Brittany answered. Coach Sylvester nodded at her answer.

"That is correct, and in the meantime, what's changed?" She asked.

"Personal grooming habits?" Quinn offered.

"Loss of inspiration?" Haley asked.

"What's changed is I have completely lost interest, and ladies, I blame you." She turned to look at Becky who gave out chicken to each of the girls.

"You will each enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine I have ever witnessed." Coach Sylvester explained.

"But, Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine the Cheerios have ever done." Quinn tried to argue.

"She's right, Coach. We're shoo-ins at regionals next week, and we're the favorite to win at nationals." Haley added.

"Yet, I am still so very bored!" She yelled the final part of her sentence into the megaphone. "Even things I used to think were hilarious. Case in point: Sandbags slap yourself with a chicken cutlet. You too Shortstack" she gestured to both Haley and Santana who sighed and smacked the chicken against their skin.

"Now slap Brittany." Santana slapped Brittany. "See? Not even a chuckle."

"See, the problem is you continuously try to create big spectacles for every routine." Haley spoke up, holding onto her chicken cutlets. "Even if we try our hardest, it isn't worthy or given the go ahead unless you find a way to make it interesting for yourself. You are merely trying to top yourself."

"You have a point shortstack. To be sure, slap Quinn and Santana with a chicken cutlet."
----
Everyone gasped as Artie rolled in covered, and I mean COVERED, in red slushie from head to toe.

"Artie!" Tina gasped.

"It was awful." He trembled.

"That's it. Screw rehearsal." Finn demanded angrily getting up. "This ends now."

"We're gonna go all Thunderdome on those guys." agreed Puck, as he followed.

However, they didn't get to exit the door because at the same time, the football team walked in. Haley sighed, watching the Glee guys block their group rather protectively.

:So this is what the ladies' lounge looks like on the inside." smirked one of the football players.

"This is the choir room." corrected Sam. "Now put up your fists because you and I are gonna do some dancing."

"No, I got this, Sam." Finn said, literally pushing him as he brushed him off.

"Coach Beiste told us to come. Where is she?" Karofsky asked.

"Watch it." Coach Beiste said as she walked to the middle of the boys. "Everyone, have a seat."

"You too, guys.: Mr. Schue said to the New Directions, as he watched both groups move to sit on opposite sides of the room. "Alright. New Directions, let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of Glee Club."

"You have to be kidding me!" Haley yelled. She pointed to one of the guys. "He sexually harassed me during the second week." She had the courage to stand up for herself. Everyone looked at her.

"No I didn't." he responded smirking.

"Yes you did. You made me very uncomfortable, pushing me against the wall, and touching me. Fortunately, I have someone with me right here who got you to leave." She gestured to Sam who sent her a sympathetic smile.

"Mr. Schue. ARe you serious?" Finn asked standing up.

"These guys made Kurt transfer." Haley pointed out.

"And there's no way that I am sharing the choir room with a known homophobe." Rachel agreed.

"I don't disagree with you guys, but I talked to Coach Beiste about it and she and I both agreed that the kind of bullying that David does is born out of ignorance. Having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us, is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in Glee Club is kind of cool. You know, find some common ground."

"All of you are gonna be in this Glee Club for one week, no exceptions." Coach Beiste announced to the team.

"She's bluffing. Next week is the championship game. Without us, she has no team." Karofsky said, rolling his eyes.

"With you, I have no team. She yelled and continued yelling. "You guys have gotta find a way to come together or we're gonna get our asses kicked from here until Tuesday finds a saddlebag full of buckwheat."

"If I have to stay, I'm not singing no show tunes. That is the music of my oppressors." Azimo stated.

"Do you even have any ideas what we do in here?" asked Puck.

"No. None of them do. We have to show them." Mr. Schue said. "Rachel, Puck haven't you guys been working on something? Why don't you give it a whirl?