Pregnant T.H.

Warning: Swears

Y/N's POV:

I was home alone again. Tom wouldn't be back for another two weeks and he had only left a few days before. Tears of loneliness prickled at my eyes before I suddenly felt a wave of nausea over me. I bolt up and run to the bathroom, just making it before I threw up in the toilet. 

A groan on disgust and weariness left my lips. Does anyone else feel really tired after puking? 

I clean up the mess I made before brushing my teeth about four times and leaving the bathroom. 

Over the next two weeks, similar events happened every day and the sick feeling would be more intense every day. Why?

The day Tom was coming home was even worse. There were different ideas as to why I was throwing up so much, but one stood out most and deep down, I knew that was the answer: I'm pregnant. The little pregnancy test in my hand just confirmed the suspicion. 

"Oh shit." I mutter just before I heard the door to the apartment open. 

"Babe! I'm home!" I hid the test in my pocket before heading out to see Tom standing in the living room looking absolutely exhausted. 

"Tom!" I exclaim and run into his awaiting arms. "I missed you." 

"I missed you too, love." He whispered as he smoothed my hair down slightly. The comforting touch made me snuggle farther into his chest. 

"I have a surprise for you." I say.

"What is it?" He raises an eyebrow and smiles. 

"I-uh...um...this..." I slowly pull out the pregnancy test and showing it to Tom. His face suddenly morphed into an expression of shock. 

"You-you're pregnant?" I nod, hoping he'll be happy, but instead, Tom's hands ran through his hair in frustration. "How could you have not been careful? Weren't you on the pill?" Anger was a clear sign in his voice. 

"I-OKAY SO IT'S MY FAULT? HOW THE FUCK IS IT MY FAULT?" I suddenly snapped. My worst fear was actually happening. He didn't want the baby. 

"YEAH IT'S YOUR FAULT!  YOU'RE THE ONE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING BIRTH CONTROL! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU STOP TAKING IT?" Tom screamed back at me. 

"SORRY TOM, BUT THOSE PILLS ARE LIKE DEPRESSANTS!" (So I've heard pills are like depressants but idk) 

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST SUCKED IT UP! MAYBE THEN WE WOULDN'T BE HERE!" He screamed back. "You know, I thought that I'd come home kisses and a nice dinner. Instead, I come home to you being pregnant. You're such a slut. It's probably not even my baby." 

"It is your baby..." I whisper as Tom started walking away. "Where...where are you going?" 

"Somewhere I won't have to deal with you!" He grabbed his jacket and walked out the front door, slamming it so hard that the whole apartment shook slightly. 

"Tom?" I whimper, letting the tears that I've been holing in for so long fall down my face. The sudden realization that I fucked up everything hits me hard as I sit down on the couch with my head in my hand. Why oh why did I not take those pills?

Sobs were the only sound in the apartment for about two hours. I had lost Tom. 

The door to the apartment opened, but I was too busy crying with my head buried into my knees to notice. I finally look up only to see that Tom was back. His hair was a mess and there were tear stains on his face. He sat down next to me and wrapped me up in his arms. "Baby? I'm sorry I overreacted. I really am." Tom's arms wrapped even tighter around me, though careful around my stomach. I tried to shove him away, but he was way too strong. "I shouldn't have yelled at you." He planted a gentle kiss against my temple. "I shouldn't have been so childish. I promise, i'm really happy that you're pregnant." He sniffled slightly. 

"Go away. I'm trying to be mad at you." I mutter before trying to push Tom away once more. 

"Love, please. I overreacted, I know. But I promise I am really really really happy. I get to raise a family with you...I messed up, but please let me make it up to you. Please don't push me away." He gently grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "As soon as I left, I wanted to run back in here and apologize for being such an ass. I wish that's what I did. I actually went to my mum. I talked to her and she scolded me quite a lot for leaving you alone here. Let me make it up to you, baby." Tom finally broke and started sobbing. He held me tightly and buried his head into my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry...so so so sorry, love. I said some harsh things but I want you to know that I love you...and our baby." Part of me wanted to stay angry and leave the apartment, but the other part of me knew that I shouldn't go to be upset at Tom.  

"Just promise me you'll never say shit like that again." I mumble. 

"I never will." Tom whispered before lifting my chin up slightly so I could look at him. "God, I made you cry." He leaned his forehead against mine. "No more tears love. I promise, I won't say anything like that ever again." His thumbs wipe away the tears falling from my eyes. He presses his lips against mine lovingly. We stayed in each other's arms for a while, just enjoying the company. 

"Love?" Tom whispered.

"Hmm?" I gaze up at him as he looked back at me with his beautiful chocolate colored eyes. 

"What are we going to name the baby? Do you think it's a girl or boy?"

"We won't find out the gender until later in the pregnancy. I do have a list of baby names though." I pull out my phone and open up the note that has the baby names list on there. We scroll through until we narrow the names down to two per gender. 

Hello! It's been a while. Sorry about not updating a lot. I have writer's block so yeah...sorry this is so bad! I literally didn't know what to write so I just came up with something kinda short.