Fight T.H.

Y/N's POV:

I was at home, sitting on the couch, comfortably wrapped up in a blanket. My favorite show was playing on Netflix while I sipped a cup of tea, waiting for my husband Tom to come home. He said that he would be back home by 11:30 and it was almost 1. I could feel my eyelids grow heavier and heavier every minute. 

As I was about to fall asleep, I heard the door open and I quickly stood up. Tom sees me but he doesn't say anything. Not even a hug. Huh...that's weird. He goes up the stairs and walks into our bedroom. 

I sigh and follow, thinking I would talk to him later, but I realized that I should talk to him now. 

"Tom? Where were you?" I ask, my voice laced with concern. 

"Out with Harrison, Sam, and Harry. Where did you think I went?" Tom looked a little annoyed that I wouldn't let him sleep until I got answers. 

"But why were you gone so long? I got worried. I stayed up practically all night waiting for you."

"Well then don't wait for me next time and quit complaining...it's not like I was with another girl."

"Tom, it doesn't matter if you were with a girl or not. I was just worried." I didn't want to get upset at Tom, so I tried to keep cool. By now, his back was to me as he grabbed a pair of sweatpants to wear for the night. "Tom, are you alright?" He whipped around, the annoyance clear on his face. 

"Yes, Y/N I'm fine! Stop being so clingy. It's really annoying. I don't need you to follow me around all the time like the paparazzi do!" When I heard that, my eyes started to fill with tears. 

"I was just worried about you, Tom." My voice was barely audible. I turn on my heel and walk out of our shared room. I ended up sleeping on the couch. No pillow, no blankets, and no Tom with me. 

The whole fight replayed in my mind and my eyes started to water again. I sniffle as I try so hard not to burst into tears. "You're strong, Y/N...don't start crying over a silly fight." I told myself, but of course, it pushed me over the edge and the tears ran down my face. I didn't even attempt to wipe them away. 

I had fallen asleep eventually, my face stained with tears. I felt someones arms pick me up and I immediately wake up. In the dark, I couldn't tell who it was. I started to thrash and try to punch whoever it was that was holding me bridal style but I heard a familiar voice say "It's ok, Love...It's just me. It's just me. " Tom

I was carried upstairs into our bedroom. I was too tired to try and yell at my husband. "Love, I am so so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I know you were just worried about me. I love you so much. Please don't leave me." Tom's voice cracked when he said the last sentence. He had stopped walking and just burried his head into my shoulder saying "Please don't leave me. I don't know what I would do without you." I heard the pure love in his voice as well as terror. 

My poor hubby thought I was going to leave him after one fight. "Oh Tommy...I'm not leaving you. I love you so much." He lifted his head, which was still burried in my shoulder. His beautiful brown eyes were full of tears. He still hadn't put me down yet. 

I then wrap my arms around his neck, bringing his face closer to mine and kiss him. Once I pull away, he carefully placed me down on the carpeted floor of our bedroom. 

Suddenly, he hugged me so tight, like he was scared I would run away from him. My hands instinctively went to his soft curls and started to play with them, running my hands through them. 

"I love you so so so much." His voice was barely more than a whisper. 

"I love you too. So much." I took his hand and made my way to our bed and crawled under the covers, as Tom did the same. I was laying there, drifting off to sleep, when Tom grabbed me and held me close to him, placing his head on my chest. Tom would always listen to my heart beat when he got upset or nervous. It helped calm him down. "Shhhh Tommy...I'm not going anywhere. I promise." I planted a gentle kiss to his forehead. 

We soon drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. 

This one is probably my best one yet. Please vote :) It makes my day.