Older Brother H.H.

Y/N, Sam, and Harry are triplets in this :) Y/N would be the youngest triplet

Y/N POV:

I was peacefully sitting in my room, watching Netflix on my laptop. I was currently watching my favorite show (your fav show) when I heard a crash. I quickly pause the episode and walk out of my room to investigate. I saw Harry's girlfriend, Camri. She had dropped Harry's favorite camera. "What the fuck? You know Harry's gonna kill you, right?" 

"He's not going to kill me...he's going to kill you." She said and quickly left the scene. Harry had come upstairs to find out what that loud noise was. 

"Y/N? WHAT DID YOU DO? THAT'S MY FAVORITE CAMERA! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH!" He was clearly angry. 

"Harry...it's not what it looks like..." I didn't want to tell Harry that his girlfriend was the one who did this because he was so happy with her. Even if he would hate me for the rest of his life. 

"I can't believe you. You broke  my camera and try to lie to me. You always said that I was your best friend and brother, but obiously not."

My eyes well with tears. Harry was my best friend. Harry and I have always been so close. 

I turn around and walk away, not knowing what to do. I go to Sam's room. "Come in!" I hear him yell. As soon as I walk in, he sees me and my tears. "Sis...why are you crying?" 

I had started to explain to Sam what had happened. Then I thought of something. "That was an older camera. What if I buy him a new one?"

"Good idea. Do you wanna go get one now or tomorrow?"

"Can we go tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure. I can't believe that Harry wouldn't believe you. He cares about you so much. Couldn't he see that he hurt you?"

I sigh and yawn, it had gotten pretty late. Sam and I were talking about random things as we looked for a new camera for Harry. "I think I am going to go to bed. Good night Sam." 

"Good night sis." 

I walk out of Sam's room and saw Harry's girlfriend. I didn't think she was spending the night. I was making my way to my room when I heard her say something and I quickly hid and listened. She was talking on the phone with someone.  "How do you not know yet? I'm just using Harry so I can get closer to his cute brother, Tom." As she droned on, I saw that Sam's door was left open and he was also listening to her talking too. "Yes, I broke Harry's camera and blamed it on his pathetic sister, Y/N..."

My eyes were wide open. She was using Harry to get Tom and I knew how much Harry liked her. I quietly got up and walked into my room. I showered and got ready for bed, but I couldn't sleep. I had to tell Harry. But I can't; not when it could break his heart into a million pieces. I care about all my brothers and Harry has had the worst luck with relationships. I sigh and try to get these thoughts out so that I could go to sleep. 

The next day, we went shopping for a camera like Sam promised. It ended up being more expensive than I thought and I used almost all my allowance on it, just so that Harry wouldn't be mad at me anymore. When we were in the car, going home, Sam and I were talking about what we had overheard last night. We both decided that we should tell Harry soon. I thought that I would tell him when I give him the camera. 

When we got home, I saw our mum cooking lunch and I went upstairs to find Harry. He was in his room, staring down at the broken camera. I knocked on the door. "Harry? Can I come in."

He sighed before I heard him answer. "Yeah...come in." I stepped inside the room, his walls plastered with pictures that he had taken and printed out. I look down at the bag in my hand. "Y/N what are you doing here?"

"I-um I just felt bad about your camera. I went and got you a new one." I say softly as I took the new camera out of the box. I hand it to him. 

"Sis...these are really expensive...you shouldn't have." Harry hugged me. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that. You could have just come to talk to me."

The moment when Harry saw the broken camera replayed in my mind. I remember what I overheard Camri say. "Harry...I'd hate to tell you this but..." I start, scared of how he was going to take this. "Camri, your girlfriend, is using you to get with Tom. I overheard her talking on the phone."

Harry's smile dropped. Anger shadowed his face and he was mad. "HOW COULD YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR ME Y/N?"

"Harry..."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!" 

My eyes well with tears again. I had managed to get him to talk to me and now he doesn't want to talk to me again. I go out of his room, feeling guilty. I just didn't want her to break his heart. 

-------------Later that day------------

Sam's POV:

I heard that Harry didn't want to talk to Y/N anymore, so I went to talk to him. I told him that whatever our sister had said was true. That night, I had recorded her as proof so we could tell Harry. When I played the recording and he heard it for himself, his eyes were full of tears.

"So I told Y/N/N that I didn't want to talk to her but she was telling the truth?" He asks me.

"Yeah...she's pretty upset."

"I'm the worst brother ever. What am I going to do?" His hands were now running through his curly hair. 

"Well she didn't want you to get hurt, so you should break up with Camri. She's not good for you. I know it's hard, but I promise, someday, you will find someone that really cares about you, Harry." 

"Yeah. I'll go break up with her. Can you tell Y/N that I'm sorry?"

"Of course, mate."

"Thanks."

Y/N's POV: (2 hours later)

I was sitting on the couch, cuddling Tessa when Harry came up to me."Sis, I am so sorry...I should have listened to you. I broke up with Camri. I guess I just got caught up in wanting love that I just didn't realize that she wasn't for me."

"I's ok Harry." I start, hugging him. "I'll help you find someone and make sure she's perfect. Unless..."

"What?"

"Unless you're gay and you want me to find a guy..." I start laughing at my own comment and Harry looks offended. 

"I'm straight" He whined

"Hahaha whatever you say bro."

Well I really need to work on my endings. This one was a little different than what I usually write but tell me what you think. I just really like the idea of being Harry and Sam's triplet for some reason. Also I wanna know is Harry older or Sam? I have no idea.