Quarantine S.H.

Everyone thought that it wouldn't be that bad. That we would be able to go out--but no. We had to be quarantined for 3 months. Y/N L/N was quarantining with her boyfriend and his family--she was like family to them anyway. Before she and Sam started dating, Sam and Harry were her best friends. She wasn't too close with her family. Her parents were always working and were so strict about everything: her grades, her friends, her clothes. Today, she was curled up on the bed in the guest room, finishing up some online classes and then it would be the weekend. Unlike her, Sam had already graduated college as he took courses that took 3 years and hers took 4.5 years. 

Typing away on her computer, she heard the door to the room open. "Y/N? Are you done yet?"

It was Sam...again. "Sam, it's only been 15 minutes since you asked me. I can't be done that fast."

"But babeeeee" Sam whined, dragging out the last letter. "I'm bored. Can't you take a break?"

"No, Sam. I have to finish this. It's due tomorrow and I have a test." Y/N states.

Sam sighs "Alright love. Just take a break if you need to." 

Y/N just nods and Sam walks out of the room. "I'll be downstairs if you need me."

After Sam walked out of the room, she goes back to typing up her essay.

--------------------time skip------------------

Four hours later, Y/N finally finished her essay; now she needed to study for her test. Grabbing her material, she sits down and opens up her notebook. Surprisingly, Sam hadn't bothered her again. Then Y/N realized that she missed Sam's hugs and kisses and the fact that he would bother her every 30 minutes. 

Okay, Y/N. After finishing your homework, you can go cuddle with Sam. But first, finish this. You'll fail if you don't.

About one hour later, Y/N still couldn't figure it out. Nothing was working--she played music while working, she watched countless videos, and she emailed her professor for help. 

There were tears in her eyes by now. What if she failed? What if she failed and she would have to face her strict parents who would probably never want to see her again?

Those tears in her eyes finally became too much to hold in and they rolled down her face. At that moment, Sam walked in, probably to ask her if she was done. 

"Love? Why are you crying? Babe, what's wrong?" Sam, the protective, caring boyfriend he was, sat down by his girlfriend's side and gently wiped away the tears. Then taking her hands in his, he pulled her into his arms. "Y/N/N what's wrong? Don't cry baby. Tell me what's wrong...please."

Y/N just burried her head into his chest, breathing in the faint scent of his cologne and letting herself melt into his arms. 

"I-I can't figure it out and I'm going to fail my test tomorrow."

"Love look at me. You are the smartest person I know and I have full faith in you that you can do it. I told you to take breaks. You're just stressed. Come on. Grab something to eat and then we can go for a walk. Tessa needs to be taken out anyway."

Y/N nods and Sam offers her his hand, which she gladly takes. After eating something and getting some fresh air, Y/N felt 100 times better. 

The next day, she sat down and took her test and since that was the only thing that she needed to do that day, she took a break and cuddled with Sam and Tessa. 

The two were sitting on the couch, snuggled together in an extremely comfortable way when Y/N's phone chimed. 

Just a Snapchat or Instagram notification. She thought.

Wrong. It was an email from her college. As she quickly skimmed through it, Sam looked over her shoulder. Y/N GOT A 100% ON HER ASSESSMENT! A gasp left her lips and a smile appeared on her face. 

"I got a 100%!" Slowly, Sam realized she was talking about the test she had just taken and a smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

"I'm so proud of you. I told you that you could do it!"

A giggle escaped her lips as she leaned in closer to her boyfriend. "Thank you for helping me. I never realized how stressed I was until you came and helped me."

"Of course. I have to take good care of my girlfriend right? And besides, I couldn't bear to see you cry." A soft smile replaced the grin on his face.

"I love you." Y/N says and leans up to kiss her boyfriend.

"I love you too." He murmured before pressing his lips against hers in a soft and loving kiss.

Y/N and Sam pulled away. Sam rested his forehead against hers and spoke soft compliments to her. They stayed like that until they heard someone say "Y/N and Sam sitting in a tree--"

"PADDY!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Sam yelled and ran after his little brother. 

"Sam! Don't kill your brother!" Y/N yelled and ran after the two boys. Oh how Y/N loved this entire family.

Sorry if this is shit. I have school now and it really sucks because we can't even go to school. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves. Please wear a mask and wash your hands. Stay safe :)