Studying P.P.

Y/N's POV:

I sat in my room, preparing for a test that I didn't study for. I read from the textbook and wrote down important things I needed to know. After hours of highlighting, taking notes, and eating the snacks I prepared for myself so I could stay awake, I noticed the clock said 2:21 AM. 

I had been up for so long, but I still feel like I need to study in order to ace the test. My parents were quite strict and were worried about my grades that have been slipping. I sigh and get up, taking a quick break to get more snacks and some water. I was about to walk out of my room but I heard a soft tap on my window. Knowing exactly who it was, I open the window and find myself face to face with Spider-Man. Well...Peter Parker in the Spidey suit. My boyfriend.

"Babe, what are you doing up so late? You should be asleep." Peter climbed inside my room through the window. 

"I-I needed to study." I answer sheepishly. "I'm gonna fail my test tomorrow if I don't study."

"Well, you could have asked me. I would have helped you. Besides, you should get a good night's sleep." 

"I know Pete, but I can't just not study." Peter was honestly the sweetest boyfriend ever. He was always worried about me. We would walk to school together since we live in the same apartment building and Peter would always question me about if I ate breakfast and if I slept enough. Peter was probably tired from patrol, but I asked him anyways, "Pete...can you help me with this one part that I don't understand?" 

A smile spread across his face. "Sure babe. What do you need help with." By now, he was standing behind me as I showed him the problem that I needed help with. My heart started to race. Sure, we were dating, but we haven't had our first kiss yet. 

After about another 20 minutes of studying, I finally understood how to solve the problem. "You should get going. I'm sorry for making you stay. You must be extremely tired." 

Peter wrapped his arms around me tightly. "You don't have to be sorry...I mean this way, I get to spend time with my girlfriend. Next time you need help with something, you should just ask. I'll be happy to help." 

I giggle and bury my head into his strong chest. The fabric of his Spider-Man suit was soft against my cheek. A soft kiss was pressed against my hair and I look up at my boyfriend. Every single cell in my body told me to close the gap between us and kiss him. So I did. 

I lean up and kiss his soft lips. At first he was surprised and I thought I made a mistake, but then he leaned forward and kissed back. His arms wrap around my waist tighter to deepen the kiss. I didn't think that he would be this good at kissing! The kiss was long but gentle. We both pull away as oxygen was needed. "Wow" Peter whispered.

I smile and stare up into his brown, chocolatey eyes. "I should-I should get going." Peter's cheeks were dusted with a soft pink color. He was blushing.

"Yeah..."

Before Peter crawled out the window again, he said "Can I get another kiss?" A smirk plastered across his lips. I lean up and press a quick kiss to his lips. "I'll see you tomorrow!" I smile and put away all my textbooks and notebooks. I laid down on my bed and tried to go to sleep, but the thing was that I couldn't anymore. The kiss kept replaying in my mind and it just got better every time. 

But, eventually, sleep found me and I drifted off to sleep, still thinking about that kiss. 

Wow I honestly love this one. I hope you guys like this one :) please vote