Push ups & Kisses

Oops I haven't updated in sooo long. I'm so sorry! So I thought of this but it's probably gonna be short and really bad

Y/N's POV:

I sat on Peter's bed with a chemistry text book open while taking notes. Peter on the other hand, was doing push ups. Why? Who knows why.

"Peter! Help me with the chem stuff. Please?" I beg. Chemistry was the one subject where I actually had no idea what the hell I was doing. 

"Not now, Y/N." Peter muttered before going back to lowering himself to the ground and pushing himself back up. 

"Ughhh fine." I mutter before going back to my textbook. Might as well date this chemistry book because I'm obviously giving it way more attention than my actual boyfriend. 

"Electrons orbit around the nucleus and are in different levels called orbitals that are labeled as s, p, d, and f." I read off the book. What the hell does that mean? "The s orbital is the one of the lowest energy and the f level is the one with the highest energy. The s level holds two electrons and-- OKAY this is making no sense whatsoev--"

I was cut off by Peter lifting me off the bed and placing me on the floor...laying down on my back. "Peter, what the hell? I was studying!"

"Oh shut it. It wasn't making any sense to you at all. You need a break, Y/N. And I need motivation."

"How can I motivate yo-- " I was cut off by Peter, who landed on his hands and toes, hovering just above me before dipping down and kissing me. 

"For every push up I do, I get a kiss." He murmured smugly before dipping down again, pecking my lips, and coming back up. "You have to keep count, baby."

I roll my eyes but secretly loved the fact that I was the one giving Peter motivation to do push ups. "Fine. That's two."  

"...3...4...5..." I kept count until we got to 100 and Peter basically collapsed on top of me. "Ughhh Peter!" 

He laughs. "We should do that more often. If I got a kiss from you every time I do a push up, I'll do millions of them a day."

"I'm too busy to watch you work out all day Pete. Besides, I have a chemistry test coming up and you promised to help! Annnd you're all sweaty get off of me." I gently push Peter off of me so we were laying side by side on the floor. 

"Fine. Let's go work on chem." He said before getting me up and offering me a hand. 

A/N: sorry this was so short ughhh I just can't think of anything! If anyone wants to request you can! Just make an inline comment here if you want to. Just let me know who you want the request to be about (I write about Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, and Peter) and what you want the plot to be.