Covid is Stupid H.O.

I think I'll make one of these for all the boys. 

Quarantined. Because of Covid-19, people are not allowed to go out. I mean, you have to be safe. But, I had to go home to London. My family lives there and I was in America for college. The college made all the students who live on campus go back home. Yay. One long plane ride coming up! 

I was at the airport, my mask on. My glasses were already fogging up because of it. (Does that happen to anyone else?) Ugh, I doubt that people will be socially distanced in the plane. 

After getting through security, I grab my phone and FaceTime one of my brothers just so that they know I'll be getting on the plane soon. 

After boarding the plane, I realized that my suspicion was true. No one on the plane was seated so that we were socially distanced. Shit. I wasn't worried about myself getting Covid. Actually, I was worried that I would pass it on to my brothers, mum, dad, and any other person I would be in contact with. I was especially worried because my eldest brother, Tom, would have work. He is always traveling and acting. 

The entire flight was horrible to me. I sat, sandwiched between two people. They both looked pretty healthy, but Covid has a 14 day incubation period, so they could pass it on without having symptoms. 

The 13 hour flight finally landed in London. I grab my phone and turn off airplane mode. Mum said that whoever was going to pick me up was going to text me. Because they want to maintain social distancing in the airport, they only allowed one person to pick me up, or else all my family would come. 

I saw a text from Harrison. My boyfriend. 

H: Hello love! I'll be picking you up today. 

H: I'm here. I'll be waiting :)

Y/N: I just landed. I'll get my stuff and come find you <3 

I grabbed my backpack and then looked for my other bag that was in checking. Once I saw it, I grab it and walk to where I saw people waiting. I scan the crowd of people, trying to spot the familiar blonde curls or blue eyes. A smile found it's way to my lips as I see the tall, handsome blonde that I fell in love with. 

I can tell he saw me too because his face lit up and he jogged towards me. 

Haz tried to hug me, but I said that I would after I showered and was all clean. I didn't want to give him Covid if I had it too. 

"Not now Haz. I don't want you to get Corona." I say, though I wanted to hug him and never let go. 

A sigh escaped his lips. "Fucking rona. I can't even hug my girlfriend."

I giggle a little. "I'll hug you and give you a kiss once I shower. How does that sound?"

"Fiiiiiiiiiine." Harrison whined. 

I smile and we walked to his car. The drive was comfortable but quiet. He must have understood that I was tired. 

I got inside and my mum told me to take a shower, freshen up and she and Sam would have dinner done by then. Haz agreed to stay for dinner. 

I run to my bedroom where I had my own bathroom. I guess having 4 brothers has it's perks. I didn't have to share with them. I shower quickly as I was pretty hungry.

Finally, fifteen minutes later, I was out of the bathroom, dressed in comfortable joggers and a random T-shirt from volleyball or something. I run downstairs only to find my whole family waiting for me. Tom was livestreaming, and had me in the frame for a bit to say hi. Harry was playing fifa with Harrison. Sam and Mum were almost done making dinner. Dad and Paddy were playing with Tessa, who jumped up and barked at me happily. Harrison stood up, dropped the X-Box controller carelessly, and immediately pulled me into his strong and protective arms. 

Smelling that cologne that I loved, I felt my eyes tear up when I realized just how much I missed him. I let them fall down my face as I burried my head in his iron-like chest. 

"I missed you." My voice came out weak and soft. 

"I missed you too love." Soft lips were pressed against my hair. I look up and I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed his face and kissed my boyfriend with so much love. My heart was hammering when I pulled away. Then, I realized that my entire family had been watching. And Harry had his camera.  Oh god. I blushed and tried to gently untangle myself from my boyfriend's strong arms, but he held me fast. A smile was stretched across his lips. Then Tom realized that he was still livestreaming and like a million people saw me and Haz kiss. We had already announced that we were dating, but we liked to keep it private. "Oh shit. Shit shit shit. How do you turn this thing off?" I laugh and grab the phone from him, waved goodbye, and turned off the livestream. 

I smile, finally feeling happy that I was at home. At least for a while before I had to go back. 

I really enjoyed writing this one! I hope ya'll like it :) vote and comment plzzz