Long Distance? H.H.

Y/N's POV:

I was lying in bed, waiting for Harry's FaceTime call. We were doing long distance; while I was in (your country), he was in another for filming. I sighed knowing that Harry had a lot going on and may have forgotten. But why would he forget to call on our anniversary?  I was a little upset that Harry didn't remember, but I wasn't going to sulk all night because of it. I would call him later to tell him. I didn't want to make a big deal out of this as I was an understanding girlfriend. I understood that he was busy sometimes.

After eating dinner, I plop myself down on the couch and turn on Netflix, hoping it would improve my mood. 

About halfway through my favorite Disney movie, I heard a knock on the door, so I pause the movie. I get up, walk to the door and open it. I was expecting it to be one of my friends, but no. It was my adorable boyfriend, holing a bouquet of roses in his hand and a cute grin plastered across his face. 

"H-Harry? Wha-what are you doing here?" I could barely even make out one sentence. 

"It's our anniversary, right?" 

"Yeah...so this is why you didn't call? You didn't forget?" I felt bad for even thinking that he could ever forget. 

"How could I ever forget the day that this beautiful girl in front of me became my girlfriend? I wanted to surprise you." His hand reached out and caressed my cheek softly. 

A smile spread across my lips as I attack Harry in a hug. Harry stumbled back slightly and chuckled. 

"I missed you" I said, my voice was muffled because I had buried my face into his chest. 

"I missed you too, love." I pull away and grab Harry's hand, pulling him inside my apartment.

I start talking about how things have been without him and was about to sit down on the couch when I was suddenly pulled back, and turned around all in one swift motion. Harry and I kissed and nothing else in the world mattered. An asteroid could have hit Earth and wiped out all life and I still wouldn't have cared. (I used a line from The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan) All that mattered is that I had my boyfriend here with me again.  

The rest of the night, we were laughing and talking about the most random things ever and watching Disney movies. 

I had no idea what to write and I know it's kinda short but I couldn't think of anything. I hope you like it :)