Mr. Jealous S.H.

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting in my room in my apartment when I got a text from my boyfriend, Sam.

Bold-Sam

Regular-Y/N

Love, are you free today? I just want to spend some time with you ❤

Yeah. What are you planning on doing today?

We could go to the mall

Or whatever you want to do

The mall sounds good

Alright love

I'll pick you up in half an hour?

Sounds good

--------------------------------------------------

I look down at what I was wearing and realized that I couldn't go out with my boyfriend in joggers and an old t-shirt. My hair wasn't too bad though I might need to straighten it again and I could do a simple makeup look in about 10 minutes. Ok so 10 minutes for my makeup, 15 minutes for my hair and 5 minutes to find an outfit. 

I quickly rip through my closet, trying to find a nice outfit that was warm, since it was cold outside. 

I wore this with a pair of boots

I wore this with a pair of boots. I quickly straighten my hair and throw makeup on my face, as I was in quite a rush. Sam would be here any minute. I put away all my products and I heard a knock on the door. I finish putting everything away, grab my purse, and made my way to the door. 

I open it and I was face to face with my adorable boyfriend. "Hey Sam!" I say, happy to see him. His arms immediately wrap around me, hugging me tightly and lifting me off the ground a little bit.

"Hello love. I missed you." Sam mumbled into my shoulder.

"I missed you too, Sammy." Finally, he carefully placed me on the floor and pressed a gentle kiss against my lips. When Sam pulled away, his hand grasped mine and he pulled me out of my apartment. When we got to the mall, I got excited and dragged my poor boyfriend from store to store, looking at shoes, tops, jeans and other stuff. 

We had finally made it to my favorite clothing store (wherever you want. for me it's Hollister) I was sifting through the clearance shelf while Sam was looking at the hoodies on the men's side. A certain top had caught my eye, but it was way too high up for me to reach. I perch myself of my tippy toes and reach up. After many attempts, someone came behind me and handed the top to me. "Thank you." I say, thinking that it was Sam.

"Well, it would be rude to not help a really pretty girl. I'm Zach." That was definitely not Sam's voice. I turn around. 

"Hey babe, can I have your number?" This guy was seriously creepy. His arm wrap around my waist, trying to pull me closer. I was really uncomfortable and Sam still had no idea.

"Um...sorry. I have a boyfriend." I try to get this guy off of me and I glance over at Sam.

"Well, if I were your boyfriend, I would never have left you alone like that. I'll treat you so much better than your boyfriend." He was now standing extremely close to me and making me feel super uncomfortable. I look back at Sam and saw that he was now looking in my direction (finally). His eyes were full of anger and I hope that he was mad at this guy named Zach trying to hit on me. 

"Well, if I were you, I would leave her alone before her boyfriend comes over and beats the shit out of you." The familiar sound of Sam's voice rang through my ears. His arm wrapped around my waist protectively, and Sam must have been pretty intimidating, because he apologized and quickly walked away. 

Sam didn't say anything. He just gripped my wrist and we waited in line to check out. His jaw was all tense and his grip was more than protective. "Sammy? Are you alright?" 

Sam must have realized that he probably looked pretty mad and his expression softened. "Yeah...I just didn't like the way he was touching you."

I understood almost immediately. My sweet, loving boyfriend was jealous. "Soooo you're jealous?" I giggle. 

"No. I just didn't want to loose you to him." Sam was trying to hide his jealousy but he failed. 

"You know you're cute when you are like this, Mr. Jealous. But, I wouldn't leave you for some random guy that hit on me." I smile at my boyfriend and he stops walking for a second, pulls me close and kisses me quickly. 

"You are the most amazing girlfriend in the whole world. I love you." He smiled so wide.

"I love you too." I had reached for his hand as we start walking again. We make it to his car and we drive home listening to our favorite songs and singing at the top of our lungs. 

This one is probably one of my favorites! I hope you guys like it.