Brother's Best Friend H.O.

It was a warm day in London. Y/N was comfortably curled up, reading F/B (favorite book). 

She was sitting on her bed, reading the pages full of intricate word choice. The words almost floated off the pages of the book, swirling around her, bringing her into a new world. Y/N loved getting lost in a book. It just helped her get away from her sweet, yet annoying brothers. Her oldest brother, Tom, was always asking her to help him memorize his lines. She was a triplet. Yes, Y/N, Sam, and Harry were triplets. But, out of all her brothers, her favorite had to be the youngest Holland sibbling: Paddy. 

Speaking of her brothers, she could hear them from her room. It sounded like they were playing video games. All four of her brothers we playing video games, but she heard another voice and instantly, her heart rate went up. Harrison Osterfield. 

Y/N has had such a huge crush on Harrison. Her brothers Sam and Harry found out a few months ago when she was hanging out with them and Harrison came over. 

Y/N's POV:

I heard my brothers messing around downstairs. I thought it was just them until I heard a voice I knew all too well. Harrison. He was one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. How could I not fall for him? But I know, it's pathetic. 

I debated on whether I should go and hang out with them or stay here. I went with the safe option: reading my book. I hadn't gotten too far into the book when Harry knocked on my door.

"Hey sis, we're playing basketball outside. Wanna join us? You can read. We just thought that you might wanna get out of your room for a little bit." I thought about it for a second and then agreed. 

"Alright. Just please don't embarrass me in front of him." I say

"Oh, you mean your boyfrienddddd" Harry loved to annoy me like that.

I roll my eyes. "Shut the fuck up Harry." 

"Hahahaha nope" 

"Harry!" I yell as I grab my book and ran out the door along with Harry.

Once we got outside, I sat down in a spot where I could safely watch their game of basketball. I saw Tessa out of the corner of my eye and she came trotting over to me. I pet her as I read my book, ocasionally looking up to watch their game. At one point, it had gotten pretty hot and my brothers and Harrison ended up shirtless. I could care less about how my brothers looked shirtless, but Harrison. Damn. Somehow, I manage to stop staring and drooling. I look back down at my book. I manage to read a few chapters before I heard the boys yelling, though I didn't pay attention. 

I then felt something hard hit me in the head. A basketball. "What the hell?" I demanded, wanting to know which one of my brothers lost control over the ball. My brothers looked at me, then Harrison. "He did it!" Tom said.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" There was a softness to his voice. I could hear the concern in his voice and his big blue eyes were full of worry. His eyebrows were scrunched together. He looked so cute.

"...Yes. Yes, I'm alright."

I saw my brothers whispering to each other. Probably betting on how I was going to kill him.

"Does it hurt?" Harrison walked over to me, gently brushing my hair out of the spot that the ball had hit me. He softly brushed his thumb over the spot. Once he saw that it wasn't a major injury and I was fine, he backed up a little. I smile and then look down, blushing. Then suddenly, I surge forward. Somehow, Sam had gotten behind me and pushed me -- straight into Haz's arms. 

He laughed a little as his arms wrap around me. My arms wrap around his torso, which by the way, was still bare from him taking his shirt off when it got too hot outside. My head was pressed against his chest and it was surprisingly comfortable. His heart was beating so fast. 

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I whisper softly. 

"Well, Love, I get a little nervous around you." He chuckled a little.

"What am I scary?" 

"No no no. I just -- I don't know how to say this...I like you. A lot." That made me smile.

"I like you too. I have for so long." My courage got the best of me and I pulled away a little so I can see his face. I stand on my toes and kiss him. For a moment, everything was perfect. I forgot about my brothers who were probably watching this the whole time. I snapped back into reality when I heard a camera shutter. 

I quickly pull away and look in the direction of the sound. I found Harry with his new camera. "It was about time you two got together." He said, laughing at my reaction. "You wanna see the picture? It came out great."

"Harryyyyyyy shut up!" 

"Nope." 

"Be good to my sister!" Tom yelled while Sam yelled "Use protection!"

I laugh at my brothers as they go inside. I stood outside with Harrison. 

He smiled down at me. "Do you want to maybe go on a date with me?" He asked.

" Of course."  I hug him tightly. I could tell he was smiling.

"How does tomorrow night sound?" 

"Perfect." I see him walk up to where he had carelessly tossed his shirt earlier, putting it on.

I take his hand and pull him inside the house.

Should I do a part two with the actual date or no? Comment what you think. Please vote :) I liked this one