Soft Kisses S.H.

So I had time to write another one today :) 

Request: nope

warnings: none

It had been a long day at work for Y/N. She wasn't feeling well and her boss just kept on giving her more paper work. At around 9 PM, she finally went home. 

Y/N's POV:

I walk into our apartment. I found Sam sitting on the couch on his phone. 

"Hey Sam," I say wearily. I still didn't feel very well and I was very tired. 

"Hey love," He looked at me and I tried to look like I was ok. "Are you alright? You look pale and very tired." Sam stood up, walking towards me. He cupped my face in his soft, gentle hands. 

I sigh and say "Yeah, Sam. I'm fine. I'm just very tired." I tried to lie but I could feel myself burning up. "I'm going to go freshen up."

"Alright love." He said, though I knew Sam could look right through my lies. 

I walked into the bathroom and freshened up. After I came out of the shower, I quickly changed and walked out to the living room, but Sam wasn't there anymore.

"Sam?" I call out softly.

"I'm in the kitchen." Sam answered, his voice coming from the kitchen.

I go into the kitchen and find Sam making tea. I place my hand on his back softly. He turned around and placed his hand on my forehead. "Are you sure you are alright? You're burning up."

At that moment, I wanted to rant and tell him how my day was so horrible. I wanted to tell him that my boss wouldn't even let me go home even though I wasn't feeling well. But I didn't. He was so busy at times and I didn't want to throw all this on him. And so, I said "Yes, Sam. I'm fine."

He pressed a soft kiss against my forehead. "Darling, I can tell that you haven't had the best day today. Why don't you sit down and I'll finish making this tea for you? That'll make you feel better." 

I just nod and walk to the living room, plopping myself down on the couch. I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram. A few minutes later, Sam comes out of the kitchen with a cup of tea. I take it in my hands and whisper a soft "Thank you" before taking a sip, careful not to burn myself with the hot liquid. 

Sam asked me about my day and I told him about the events of my day. By the time I was done talking about my day, the cup of tea was emptied to the last drop. He had opened his arms to me and laid down so we were both comfortable. 

Sam held me close, kissing my lips, then my forehead and then finally, my nose

Sam held me close, kissing my lips, then my forehead and then finally, my nose. I drifted off to sleep in my boyfriend's arms, his lips leaving barely there kisses all over my face. Sam and I both fell asleep quickly. Right before I fell asleep, I heard Sam whisper "I love you...so much"

I think this one is a lot better than the first one I wrote but tell me what you think :)