My Nerd T.H.

Request: nope

Warnings: none :)

Tom's POV:

My plane had just landed in London. I finally get to go home to my girlfriend. As I walk through the airport, I see that there were so many of my fans here. This is actually a surprise for my girlfriend, Y/N, so she isn't here to pick me up.

I walk around after I get my luggage and I see my best mate, Harrison. I walk up to him, extremely tired from my flight. 

"Hey mate," I say. 

"Hey! Let's get going." He told me, smiling because he knew why I came to London in the first place. 

Y/N's POV:

I sat down, opening up my favorite book, and started reading. When Tom was away, I always sat down to read. It made me feel like I wasn't alone, like the characters in the book could come to life and keep me company. I got comfortable and engulfed myself in the words on the page. I feel myself getting lost in a whole new world inside my book. I had lost track of time and by they time I stopped reading, 4 hours had passed. 

I lazily got up and made my way to the kitchen. I make tea for myself. Normally, I would make tea for Tom too, but since he wasn't here, I just made tea for myself. As I let the tea boil, I hear a soft knock on the door. I quickly glance at the tea and then made my way to the door. 

I reach for the knob and turn it. I pull the door open and I find myself face to face with my boyfriend.

"Tom?" I ask, surprised that he was here. "You are supposed to be away for another 3 months! What are you doing here?"

"I asked for a break. I'm spending two weeks in London!" He managed to sound so happy even though he was so tired. I could see it on his face. 

I smile happily and attack him in a hug. 

"Wow, love. You could play football...American football" He mumbled into my hair as his strong arms wrap around my much smaller figure. 

"So Tommy, how was your flight," I ask, pulling my boyfriend into the flat. 

"It was alright. So what did you do all day?" 

"I read my favorite book--" I start to say before Tom cuts me off.

"You read a book? Love, you are always reading a book!" I roll my eyes at my boyfriend. "What's so fun about reading a book? I actually don't get it."

I giggle a little before deciding to answer his question. "Well, when I read books, it's like I get lost in a different universe. I don't really know why I read so much. I guess it's because it makes me feel less lonely." I try to explain the best I could without sounding like a complete wierdo.

He laughs a little. "You're such a nerd!" 

I gasp and try to act like his little comment hurt my feelings.

"Love, you didn't let me finish...you are my nerd. There's a difference." He had this cheesy grin plastered across his face. That night ended in me reading to Tom until he fell asleep, his head in my lap and a smile on both of our faces.

This is my first imagine so I am so sorry if it's shit. Please give positive feedback so I can improve my next ones. Let me know who I should do next (Harry, Sam, Haz or Peter Parker)