❄️Snow H.O.❄️

AYYYYY I'M BACK PEEPS! (Lol sorry)

Is it too early to write Christmas related imagines? 

You'll be triplets with Sam and Harry in this one!

Y/N's POV:

I wander around, gazing at the different Christmas trees. Some were tall, some were short, some were skinny, some were fat. I was about to turn around and ask Harrison about which one he wanted. It was our first Christmas together as a married couple and I wanted it to be perfect. I turn, only to see that there was no one behind me. Just snow...lot's of snow. 

That's when I felt the hood of my jacket start to feel heavier and heavier and then suddenly pulled up so it sat on my head. Cold, white, icy snow sprinkled down on me but there was a large clump of it on my head as well. I brush it off and turn around, only to see my brothers and husband laughing their asses off at me. 

"OKAY! WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS?" It was pretty cold out and now I was fully shaking because my jacket and hair were slightly damp now. 

The laughing suddenly stopped. This idiotic lot of boys knew that when I was angry, there was no calming me down. Then, out of nowhere, a slight giggle escaped one of the boys' lips.

"Oh you think this is funny Haz? Look at me! I look like a snowman! And I'm freezing!" I shiver a little. The only way to get these idiots to feel bad is to make them realize how stupid their idea was. 

Harrison winced. "Sorry..." He trudged through the thick blanket of snow and walked over to me. "I really am." He lightly brushed the remaining snow out of my hair, then started unzipping my jacket and pulled it off my shivering body. 

"What do you think you're doing? Making me freeze to death? Would you want a frozen wife, Osterfield?"

"Calm down Osterfield!" A sudden smile lit up his face as he was able to call me by his last name.  "I'm giving you my jacket because the one you were wearing is completely soaked." 

"But you-you'll get cold!" I exclaim, trying to get Harrison to keep his jacket on.  

"It's better than letting my wife freeze to death. I'd rather get sick than have you get sick." Haz pulled off the black jacket he was wearing and pulled it around my shoulders, helping me pull my arms through it even though I was fully capable of putting on a jacket. "Better?" He asks, softly as he zips it back up, trapping me in the warm atmosphere inside his jacket. It smelled like him. 

I nod and mouth a quick "Thank you" before turning to my brothers who were hiding behind each other, trying to save themselves from me. I laugh a little. "Seriously guys! I'm not going to kill you!" I walk over to them, my boots were now completely covered in snow but I could care less. Kneeling down, I scoop up a handful of snow and throw it in each of my brothers' faces--but not Paddy because he's my favorite brother. 

"Okay we deserved that...but why not Haz? He came up with the idea!" Tom complained. 

"Mate, are you trying to get me killed?" I laugh. 

"That's because he's probably already freezing as he was kind enough to give me his jacket." Harrison wrapped an arm around my waist, snuggling closer to me. His hoodie was probably not doing enough to keep him warm and I felt guilty about it. 

"Haz...baby here...take your jacket. I can't do that to you." I say softly and was about to pull the zipper down and take it off, but he placed his gloved hand on mine. 

"Don't worry about me, love. I'm fine. I promise. I can't just let my wife freeze to death, can I? We just got married. We have our whole lives ahead of us." I still tried to hand the jacket to him. "Nope. You are keeping that jacket on missy!" Harrison gently took my hands away from the zipper and pulled it back up so it closed around my body. 

"But Haz!" I exclaim. He just cuts me off with a kiss. 

"Please?" His big blue eyes shone, almost pleading me. How could I say no to him?

I sigh in defeat. "Fine." He smiles happily and I laugh a little at his adorableness. 

We wander around, trying to find a good tree. I tried to find one quickly because I knew Haz would get a cold if we don't hurry.

Later, after finally picking out a tree, we stopped by a Starbucks to get some hot chocolate to warm up with. 

The next day, I woke to see Harrison sneezing and coughing and couldn't help but laugh. "What did I tell you, Haz!" 

Okay so I really need to work on endings...welp

soooo what'd ya think of this one? Man I suck at coming up with ideas but if ya'll have any requests please let me know in the comments! I'll try to write them!