Paparazzi dad!tom

Y/N's POV:

Tom and I walk through the park, towards our car. My daughter, Shivani (again with the indian name you can change it if you want.) was in Tom's arms. He held her to his chest protectively like any loving father with a three-year-old. 

We were almost to the car when almost out of nowhere a group of paparazzi came up, surrounding us, taking pictures, the bright lights on their cameras flashing. They all started asking multiple questions while Shivani buried her head into Tom's shoulders in fear. Tom noticed right away. 

"Can you guys get back?" He asked, trying to remain polite. They didn't listen, much to Tom's dismay. It was too difficult for him to remain calm and polite. "Can you guys please back up!?" This time, he yelled while holding his daughter closer to him, placing his large hand on the back of her head, shielding her from the camera's flashing lights. 

The crowd of photographers quickly backed up. "Can't you guys see you scared her?" He turns to me and hands over Shivani carefully. "Take her to the car, love. I'll be there in a bit." He whispered softly and handed me the keys. Thankfully, due to Tom's glare, no one dared to take pictures, follow me, or try to stop me. 

They all yelled questions at Tom, asking him to look directly at their cameras as I walked towards our car. This particular car wasn't much. We wanted to keep a low profile when out driving. 

I use the key to unlock the car and as soon as I was about to place Shivani in the car seat, Tom ran up to us. Shivani reached out to her father who took her into his arms. "Oh lovie. It's okay. Daddy's got you." He whispered as his daughter grabbed the shoulder part of his t-shirt and started crying. 

I gazed at them lovingly. Tom really was an amazing father and was very protective of Shivi. Even though I knew Tom would be the type of protective father that would never let anything happen to his children, it was nice to watch him care for Shivani. "Daddy?" Tom hummed in response. "Who were they? Why were they so scary?" 

"Darling, they are the paparazzi. Their job is to take pictures of actors, singers, any famous people. But, yes they are a little scary at times. But you don't have to worry about them. Because I would never let them hurt you, okay?" She nods. "Now, we should get home. Come on." He placed her in the car seat before seating himself in the driver seat, next to me. 

Tom looked at me and placed a hand on my thigh reassuringly. He smiled at me slightly before leaning in to place a kiss to my forehead. "I love you." He whispered, and then turned around to look at Shivani. "I love you too." He said, directed towards his daughter. I smile. I had found the one who loves me just as much as I love them and we have a family.