Boyfriend Does My Makeup T.H.

So you will be a youtuber in this one!

I sat down, slightly frustrated that I had lost my bet with Tom and now he had to do my makeup. Of course, Tom isn't the most artistic of people and probably wouldn't know what he was doing. 

"Hey, babe I'll get the camera!" Tom dashed off and came back seconds later with a shiny black camera. 

"Okay set it up over there." I say and point to the area right in front of where I was sitting, currently trying to gather as much makeup as possible to confuse him. 

Once the camera was all set up and recording, Tom sat down next to me. "Love, that's a lot of makeup!"

"Well it's the point of the challenge." I say before we both turned to the camera. "Hello everyone! Welcome back to my channel and if you're new, hello and don't forget to his that subscribe button! If you guys remember from my last video, Tom and I made a bet." I say, motioning at Tom. "Annnd I lost. That means he is here to do my makeup...pray for me, guys!"

"Alright, Tom. I can't help you so why don't you just get started?" I wave my hand over all the makeup bottles, brushes, tubes, and whatnot. 

"Oh dear...what's this?" He picked up a small container of setting powder. "Setting powder? I'm guessing that goes on later..." He gazed at all the foundations, wondering if that was what he needed. "Foundation? You need a foundation to start building, right? So this goes first?" 

I shrug. "I can't help you. Just do what feels right...and actually try, Thomas."

"A-alright..." He reached for a brush and pumped out a bit of the foundation before spreading it on my face. 

"Is that how it's supposed to look?" He shakes his head before looking at more makeup products on the table. He picks up a tube of concealer by L'Oréal Paris. "What the hell is this? Is this the same stuff that I just put on you? Wait...it's lighter? I'm guessing this also goes all over your face." My eyes widen as his long fingers slowly unscrew the cap to reveal the wand applicator thing inside of it. He gently swipes little bits over my face, scared to get too much before grabbing a beauty blender. "I've seen my mum use these. They look like candy and I made the mistake of trying to eat one."

That got a giggle out of me. "How could you not know the difference between a sponge and a candy?"

"I don't know! I was bored and I saw one of the tiny ones that were colorful and I was really really hungry!" He protests as he dabbed the sponge all over my face gently. 

I turn to the camera and mouth, "You see what I have to deal with?" before turning back to Tom. "Do you know what you're doing?"

"I-ye yes I do." I laugh before telling Tom to move onto the next thing. He grabbed a small container of bronzer and looked at it puzzled. "Eye shadow? No? Oh wait it has directions on the back!" He flipped it over and it showed a diagram of a face and where to put the product. 

He was quick to grab a brush and started applying before he realized that he took wayyy too much product on the brush. "Shit...I mean, you look great!"

He started blending everything out, but it felt like he was going too far up with the blending. "That tickles!" I laugh a bit as he started to do it more. 

"Alright, moving on! Ummm eye shadow!" He grabbed a "naked" palette and a small brush and opened it up. "Hmmm what color? Purple looks good on you?" He was obviously confused, but tried to act like he knew what he was doing and it was so cute. The brush gently glided over my eyelids, probably putting too much color on there at once, but it was funny to look at Tom while he concentrated. 

His eyebrows creased together slightly and he bit the inside of his cheek to refrain from laughing at his own "artwork". Even though he most likely made me look like a monster, there was still an adoring gleam in his eyes every time he pulled away to view his work. 

"Alright, what's next?" He reached for a black tube that was boldly labeled as mascara. "I know how this works!" 

I smile and giggle a bit. "Just-try not to poke my eyes out." I pleaded. 

"Sorry baby. I can't make any promises. But I'll try. I need you to still be able to look at me."He gently patted my knee before getting back to work. My eyes kept fluttering closed every time Tom even tried to use the mascara. "Come on love. You trust me, don't you? I won't let it touch your eye." He says reassuringly. His hand found mine and softly squeezed it. 

I managed to keep my eyes open until he was done with the mascara. The only things left were the eyeliner and the lipstick--exactly what I was afraid of. 

"This is eyeliner, right?" He asked, holding up a felt tip eyeliner. 

"Yes, but that one is expensive. Use this one." I say, handing him a drugstore brand rather than one of the top makeup brand one he was about to use.

"Alright...close your eyes." I close them and try not to squeeze them when I felt the eyeliner touch my lid. It felt like an eternity before he said "Okay...open them." When I open my eyes, I saw that Tom was dying of laughter, his face red. 

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it didn't go as planned." 

"No it's fine. So we're just left with lipstick, right?" He asks and I nod. There was a small bin full of lipstick and he dug through for a bit, looking for the right color. He smiled when he found a bright cherry red and opened it happily. "Pucker up." He teased before swiping the red stain over my lips. 

"Are you ready to see your makeup?" He questions after putting the cap back on the lipstick. 

"To be honest, I'm terrified." I say before grabbing a mirror. "AHHH!" I drop the mirror before I look at my boyfriend in horror. My foundation was too thick, the bronzer was too heavy, the eyeliner was totally messed up, and I basically looked like a clown. "I look crazy!" 

He lets out a slight chuckle and winces. "Sorry. But even after all that, you still look beautiful." I roll my eyes and grab a makeup wipe to wipe away the crazy amount of makeup from my face. "But you see, this is why I prefer no makeup on your face." He murmured before pressing a kiss to my lips. 

Okay! It's been a while since I've had any good ideas for this book and I just got a pretty decent one! So uh tell me what ya'll think of this imagine. :)