All The Small Things H.O.

Y/N POV:

I was working quickly, from patient to patient, trying to finish with all the patients so she could go home to her boyfriend. I wanted to be home early, but sometimes things don't go my way. 

It was an unusually busy day today and some of my nurses didn't show up. My newest nurse is still learning: she almost gave the wrong medicine to a patient and she left unannounced so she could go get food. By the end of the day, I was so tired and frustrated. When I got to our shared flat, I didn't expect to see what I saw.

I smelled my favorite food cooking on the stove and Haz was finishing up on the dishes. I gasp. "H-Harrison? What's all of this?"

My sweet, loving boyfriend smiled before answering. "Love, I know how tired you are when you come home after work and I thought that I should do something special for you. You know, so that you can relax a little." 

His answer brought tears to my eyes. I stood there, stunned. Harrison ushered me inside and took off my jacket, revealing the doctor lab coat I had on.  "Thank you. You didn't need to do this, Haz." 

He smiled softly. "Love, I wanted to. Hey, hey, hey. Why are you crying?" His hand came in contact with my cheek softly, wiping away tears that had escapes my eyes. 

"I-I'm not crying...I just have something in my eye." Harrison's smile became even wider. His arms wrap around my waist and he kisses my forehead softly.

"Why don't you go freshen up? I'll have dinner done by the time you are out of the shower." 

"Alright" I say as I walk to the bathroom. "Babe...be careful. Don't burn yourself." 

Haz laughed at me. "I'll be careful. Promise." I smile and make my way to the bathroom. I play my favorite playlist and take a quick shower. After that, I dried my hair and grabbed something comfortable to wear. 

I make my way back to the kitchen, only to notice that dinner was ready and Haz was waiting for me. 

"Did I take too long?" I ask, concerned. He must have waited for such a long time and he must have been hungry. 

"No no no, darling. I just finished making dinner." We sat at the table and ate dinner. Everything was delicious. "Is it good?"

I look up at my boyfriend and grin. "It's perfect."

We ate in a comfortable silence, enjoying each others' company. After dinner, Harrison had started doing the dishes. "Haz, you've done so much. Let me do the dishes." He shook his head. I tried to persuade him into letting me do the dishes but he wouldn't give in. "Fine. I'll go do the laundry then."

"Already done, darling."There was a smirk on his face. 

"W-what?"

"I already did all the chores, love. You just sit and relax." I was surprised at Harrison's behavior. Normally, we would split the chores in half so we both do something around the house. I know it might be a little strange, but all the small things mean everything to me. They were something I love to cherish. I wrap my arms around Harrison from behind. 

like this ^ (lol i know its a Jiper fanart but its so cuteeeee anybody else like HOO and PJO?)

Harrison smiled. He dried his hands and turned around.  His strong arms wrap around my figure and pull me closer to him. He planted a gentle, loving kiss on my lips and I kiss back. 

That night ended in watching movies, kisses and cuddles.

This one was long! I think my writing's getting better. Also, should I start a Jiper/Percabeth book? idk if anyone would read it but 🤷🏻‍♀️. Well tell me what you think of this one :)