kuroken: kiss (part 3)

Chat

bubblepoppin98: kuroo whats your favorite memory of you and kenma?

spivy.draws: you 2 are adorable

nmames_: have you two ever kissed? 😩

bemyzebrapie: KUROO WHATS UR FAV THING ABOUT KENMAAA (kenma you can answer for him too!)

- - -

Kuroo smiled as he read the question about his favorite memories with Kenma, "I have a lot of favorite memories with Kenma," he answered. "I'm not sure there's a specific one that stands out, though..."

Kenma nudged his side, "I think you really like that time we went to the beach together at nighttime and watched the fireworks," he suggested. "You bring it up all the time."

"Oh, right," the messy-haired man agreed, nodding his head. "Yeah, it was nighttime so it was dark and the water looked really cool- and there were fireworks going on for the people on the other side of the lake, in whatever town that was. But we were alone on the beach and we sat right by the ocean and watched the fireworks. It was so nice." 

Kenma nodded too, "It was," he said. "The stars were also out so we stayed and watched them after the firework show was over."

Chat

twistuais: that kinda sounds like a date to me

paso_11: guys just let them be friends

hN.Nh_: reply to (paso_11): they're the ones who went on a romantic star gazing/firework show/walk on the beach at NIGHTTIME

- - -

Kuroo laughed as he saw the new comments roll in, "It kinda does sound like a date, doesn't it, kitten?" he asked.

Kenma rolled his eyes, but his cheeks were colored pink.

"Alright so... This person asked if we've ever kissed," Kuroo said, raising an eyebrow. "Well, funny story actully-"

"Kuro," Kenma interrupted, face growing seemingly annoyed but more flushed with color.

Kuroo smirked, "What?" he asked, holding his arms up in mock surrender.

Kenma huffed, "We're not telling that story right now."

"C'mon," Kuroo whined, gesturing towards the chat on the screen. "They wanna hear it, kitten."

Chat

nmames_: WAIT YOU HAVE?! I WAS JUST JOKING-

poprocks2001: omg theres a story 👀

kurokenismyotp: y'all better tell us you cant leave us hanging

- - -

Kenma's eyes widened, "This person has our names mashed together as their username," he pointed.

Kuroo laughed, "God, you have the best fans," he said, placing a hand on Kenma's shoulder. "But can I tell the story? Please?"

"Fine," Kenma sighed.

Kuroo grinned, "Okay," he excitedly responded. "So me and Kenma and some of our other friends were just hangin' out, like we usually did, but for some reason Kenma was being more clingy than usual..."