kagehina: demon (part 2)

Iwaizumi led Hinata down the street, Oikawa and Kageyama following close behind.

Hinata was tense, not wanting to let his guard down in case the demons decided to attack him or something.

"Iwa-chan, you've been to this city before?" Oikawa asked from behind them. "And the café?"

Iwaizumi looked back at him, "Yeah, like, a year ago," he answered. "They have good coffee."

Coffee? Hinata wondered.

Oikawa hummed, "Do they make iced coffee?" he asked, sounding curious and hopeful.

"I'm sure they do," he responded, rolling his eyes. "Here it is."

Iwaizumi opened the door of the café, pulling the handle and propping it open with his leg. Hinata stepped inside, examining the the interior. The walls were a pale yellow and had brown silhouettes of cups and baked goods around the boarder.

He wasn't sure if it was nice, or absolutely horrendous looking

Kageyama stepped inside, coming to stand next to Hinata. He looked around, eyes darting across every part of the room. Hinata thought maybe he was conflicted about the wallpaper too.

"They have cookies!" Oikawa screeched, from where he was now placed in front of a display case full of treats.

Iwaizumi shook his head, looking a little amused, and walked over to join Oikawa.

"So... You've never been to one of these places before?" Hianta asked the raven-haired boy who stood next to him.

Kageyama narrowed his eyebrows, "No," he said. "It smells good."

Hinata smiled, and nodded rapidly in agreement, "Yeah! Like, sweet, but not too sweet," he replied.

The other boy nodded, although he was a a bit stiff.

"Oh, hello!" a someone suddenly said, making Hinata and Kageyama turn their heads towards their voice.

A lady stood behind the counter, not too far away from the display case where Oikawa and Iwaizumi had been peeking at the desserts.

Oikawa stepped over to her area of the counter, "Hello, to you to," he said, giving her one of his half-flirty, half-genuine smiles.

She didn't seem to be affected by it.

Oikawa looked slightly annoyed by that. He was a demon, he was supposed to seduce people easily, especially humans. Iwaizumi, on the other hand, looked like he was really struggling to hold back a laugh.

"Would you like to order something?" she asked, doing her job.

Iwaizumi nudged the other demon's side, probably to remind him about the iced coffee he was so excited about before.

Oikawa smiled, though it was a little more awkward this time, "Yes, please," he responded.

"Alright," the lady said. "What would you like?"

"An iced coffee," he told her. "And three peanut butter cookies."

Iwaizumi nudged his side, once again.

Oikawa seemed to understand, somehow, "Oh! And a dark roast coffee for my boyfriend."

What? Hinata froze. That was unexpected.

It was not, in fact, unexpected, Hinata just hadn't paid any attention to the way the two older demons acted around each other. Now, though, he could see how attached they were.