kuroken: stream (part 1)

"Alright and... Hey everyone," Kenma spoke to his camera setup when a good amount of people had joined his live.

Chat:

CarrotCaker3: early! i think

mew_moo: i've never seen one of puddinkitty's streams before

puddinkittysbiggestfan1: kenma!!! 🥰

- robloxxPro87 sent hearts -

kitten.kenma762: hiii

not_cammi_steph_: love youuu

- kitten.kenma762 sent hearts -

- _avocadoC0Ck sent hearts -

pink._.dot: OMG you still haven't gotten your roots done 😱

- MegaFanGamer00 sent hearts -

- - -

Kenma- or "puddinkitty"- liked his fans. They were nice. Whenever someone showed up and said something mean in the chat, they'd attack them. Thankfully, he didn't get harassed by strangers on the internet very often, but they were there for him if he ever did.

"How are you guys doing today?" he asked the chat, in his soft tone, as he turned his controller on.

The chat replied with things that varied from "I'm good how are you?" to "Really really bad, my aunt accidently killed my fish today because she put her boiled tea water in the fish tank instead of the prepared tank water." Kenma wasn't sure if the crazier ones were jokes or not, because a lot of them sounded convincing. But then there were ones that were obviously jokes that he laughed at.

"I'm good, thanks for asking... avocado co- nope, nope, I'm not saying that," he said, interacting with an account in the chat.

Chat:

_avocadoC0Ck: hehe you almost said a BAD WORD...

- - -

Kenma rolled his eyes playfully, "Oh, whatever," he responded, then turned to focus on his game that he'd just started.

A few minutes later, when he looked down at the chat again, he noticed someone he knew had joined. He sighed, "Hi, Kuroo. What do you want?"

Chat:

kuroolovespuddinkitty: who said i wanted anything? i was just stopping by to say hi ;)

- - -

Kenma groaned, "Stop it with the winky face, Kuroo. It's too suggestive," he said as he controlled his character on the screen.

Chat:

kuroolovespuddinkitty: oooo suggestive you say? what do you think i'm suggesting? 😏